Stop wait. Learn how to get ETH and USDC immediately for bounty stakes.
Instead of waiting for bounty rewards nominated in TKP tokens, you can get ethereum (ETH) and USD stable coin (USDC) now! Through three simple steps, you can sell the half of your bounty stakes immediately as soon as they appear on bounty spreadsheet.
Register or login TOKPIE platform. Then click on [Deposit] button in the related line to top up your TOKPIE account balance with 50% bounty stakes, which you have already earned.
NOTE: Don’t click on “Deposit” until you see your stakes in the bounty spreadsheet and strictly follow the instructions when depositing to speed up the processing. Stakes depositing and trading will be available until July 28, 2019.
To get Ethereum (ETH) and USDC immediately, sell your stakes on the following ETH and USDC markets:
– By clicking on the links above you can submit your trade orders at any price you want, check market depth, view current bids, asks, last matched prices and price charts;
– You may sell and buy TKP stakes only until the end of the Tokpie Bounty campaign planned on July 28, 2019;
– All holders of TKP bounty stakes will automatically get TKP tokens on their Tokpie account balances within 21 days after July 28, 2019, in accordance with the conversion’s proportion revealed as the results of the Bounty Campaign;
– You can check bounty stakes prices without registration (6 sec loading time)
– The following trade fees are applied.
The following improvements are now available on Tokpie cryptocurrency exchange platform:
1. Searching tools for asset selection
Now users can easily select a required asset on the dashboard (image 1) and on any order book (image 2). An asset might be a bounty stake title [stakes] or a coin/altcoin, which are tradable on Tokpie.
2. UI improvements
Thanks to the iconusers can now easily recognize a tradable asset in the Balance Details page (image 3)
Also, an asset selector contains different icons: for bounty stakes and for coins/altcoins.
3. Total order value in the quote currency
Users can see now how much quote currency is required to submit a trading order [price x quantity] in order submission page (image 4).
John Sherwin – Aim “Ah this is an awesome feature. For a long time, many hunters have been complaining of late rewards distribution (plus low token price) but #Tokpie came up with this to put an end to their misery. Kudos! 👌”.
— Lukman NH (a.k.a Lucky Sign) (@geminigoldsaint) June 1, 2019
Best comment of Week 2
you can sell u r stake any time when you recieved your https://t.co/H8NRIK4tfZ do not need to wait for long time and not need to wait token https://t.co/bLW6bG4N58 can fill your pocket week by week. .No any other Project have like this.This is only one.