Don’t you find it exciting to see how banks fail to battle the decentralized finance sector and crypto yield farming? Fat cats cannot realize that people don’t need banks anymore. In continuation of our DeFi coins’ listings, let’s introduce the Dfe Finance project and its token from Spain. This article summarizes what’s the DFE Finance token and how to trade it on Tokpie.
What is DFE Token?
The limited supply and 50% burning plans might make the DFE altcoin a valuable asset in your wallet. So what’s DFE? DFE token is an ERC-20 token issued by the Dfe Finance project. The ownership of DFE will allow participating in the tokens’ farming, staking, swapping, and governing the project.
- Token Name: DFE.Finance
- Symbol: DFE
- Token max supply: 60,000 DFE
- DFE.Finance Smart contract address: 0xd35ce4fd815522ff52243eb587020d557617f4db
How to buy DFE token?
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. Note that you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open DFE/USDT, DFE/ETH, or DFE/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to buy.
Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DFE tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell DFE tokens?
- Deposit DFE tokens on your account.
- Open DFE/USDT, DFE/ETH, or DFE/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell.
Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT, ETH, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on your account.
How to deposit DFE tokens?
To deposit DFE tokens on your Tokpie account follow this guide. Make sure that you are going to deposit DFE tokens that relate to the smart contract address: 0xd35ce4fd815522ff52243eb587020d557617f4db. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DFE tokens?
Please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- DFE Finance project’s website
- Market pairs to trade DFE: DFE/USDT, DFE/ETH, and DFE/WBTC
- DFE Trade statistics on Tokpie
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.