Although Tether remains the most usable stablecoin, many new tokens pledged by USD are arising. And that’s good because it allows people to diversify their assets and avoid risks. Today you will learn what Swaap (SAP) token is and how to trade it on Tokpie.
UPDATE: Pay attention that the project’s website is not working.
The Swaap is the issuing platform for SAP tokens (stablecoin). There are three advantages that we found studying the platform:
- Swaap interconnected with Nova bank. So, users could easily use fiat currency to obtain SAP and exchange tokens back to cash.
- The easiness of conversion. Users and businesses don’t have to pass KYC to mint SAP stablecoins.
- The platform has a good User Interface (UI).
Thanks to partnering with a bank, Swaap can gain reliability and trust. As we know, the users’ confidence is essential when you want to compete with Tether.
What’s the SAP token?
So, the SAP is an ERC-20 token that pledged as 1:1 to the US dollar. People can use that token to make and receive payments from all over the world. Besides, users can make transactions 24/7/365. Also, users can smoothly convert it to USD or USDT.
- Token Name: Swaap
- Symbol: SAP
- The website is not working
- Token total supply: 2,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xa12a00E73E4E7174AcC50A1c073e36Aa0c9cb305
How to buy SAP tokens?
To buy SAP tokens for USDT (Tether ERC20), do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. Note that you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open SAP/USDT order book, and place your trade order to buy.
Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SAP tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SAP tokens?
To sell SAP tokens for USDT (Tether ERC20), follow three steps:
- Deposit SAP tokens on your account.
- Open SAP/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell.
Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on your account.
How to deposit SAP tokens?
To deposit SAP tokens on your Tokpie account follow this guide. Make sure that you are going to deposit SAP tokens that relate to the smart contract address: 0xa12a00E73E4E7174AcC50A1c073e36Aa0c9cb305. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SAP tokens?
Please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- Swaap platform doesn’t work.
- Market pair to trade SAP: SAP/USDT
- Trade statistics on Tokpie
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.