If you’re a bounty hunter, small retail investor, or an owner of a crypto project, you should definitely use the BountyMarketCap tools. It looks like CMC, but the idea behind is completely different.
In this article, you will know what’s BountyMarketCap (BMC) token and how to trade it on the Tokpie exchange.
What is the BMC token?
The BMC is an Ethereum based (ERC20) token issued by the BountyMarketCap. BountyMarketCap (BMC) token allows paying for BountyMarketCap ad services with a 30% discount. Moreover, the holding of BMC tokens allows you to get a transparent revenue share from all sales generated by BountyMarketCap.
- Token Name: BountyMarketCap
- Symbol: BMC
- Token total supply: 100,000,000 BMC
- BMC Smart contract address: 0xd945d2031b4c63c0e363304fb771f709b502dc0a
How to buy BMC tokens?
- Fund your account with ETH, USDT, or WBTC.
- Open BMC/ETH, BMC/USDT, or BMC/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to buy.
Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BMC tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
Note: if you don’t have ETH or USDT, buy it with your bank card or Apple Pay in minutes.
How to buy BMC with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain BMC in minutes.
- Log in and generate the ETH address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated ETH address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of ETH and click on the ‘continue’ button.
- After getting the ETH deposit’s confirmation email, proceed with the BMC token purchase.
How to sell BMC tokens?
To sell BMC tokens for ETH, USDT, or WBTC, follow three steps:
- Deposit BMC tokens on your account.
- Open BMC/ETH, BMC/USDT, or BMC/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell.
Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on your account.
How to deposit BMC tokens?
To deposit BMC tokens on your Tokpie account follow this guide. Make sure that you are going to deposit BMC tokens that relate to the smart contract address: 0xd945d2031b4c63c0e363304fb771f709b502dc0a. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BMC tokens?
Please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- BMC website
- Market pairs to trade BMC: BMC/ETH, BMC/USDT, or BMC/WBTC
- BMC trade statistics on Tokpie
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions
For any questions and cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.