Introducing to KCH token issued by the Keep Calm and Hodl. From this article, you will know what is Keep Calm (KCH) token and how to trade it on Tokpie exchange.
What is Keep Calm (KCH) token?
The KCH is an Ethereum based (ERC20) token provided by Keep Calm and Hodl. It’s aiming to create large not-removable liquidity on Uniswap for KCH/ETH pair.
- Token Name: Keep Calm
- Symbol: KCH
- Token total supply: 999,999,999,999
- KCH Smart contract: 0xdB80734b094a3F964DEdfD10e8946753aE0AC04c
How to buy KCH tokens?
To buy KCH tokens for ETH, USDT, or WBTC perform simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH, USDT, or WBTC. Note that you can also purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card.
- Open KCH/ETH, KCH/USDT, or KCH/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to buy.
Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw KCH tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell KCH tokens?
To sell KCH tokens for ETH, USDT, or WBTC, follow three steps:
- Deposit KCH tokens on your account.
- Open KCH/ETH, KCH/USDT, or KCH/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell.
Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on your account.
How to deposit KCH tokens?
To deposit KCH tokens on your Tokpie account follow this guide. Make sure that you are going to deposit KCH tokens that relate to the smart contract address: 0xdB80734b094a3F964DEdfD10e8946753aE0AC04c. If you deposit the wrong tokens, your transfer will not be identified by the Tokpie exchange.
NOTE: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing!
How to withdraw KCH tokens?
Please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- Available market pairs: KCH/ETH, KCH/USDT, and KCH/WBTC
- KCH market statistics on Tokpie
- Tokpie’s trade fees and commissions
For any question or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie