Donation pages on Internet had an average conversion rate of 8% on mobile devices. However, the number of transactions completed through mobile devices increased by 50%. Also, half of the donors worldwide prefer to give online. Also, 67% of nonprofits across the globe accept online donations. The top 10 most generous corporations donate over $2 billion annually to nonprofits. So, meet the World Family Coin project and its WFC token. It aims to solve the donation problems of charity and fundraising organizations. In addition, get instructions on how to trade WFC tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the World Family Coin project?
The World Family Coin is a crypto charity project. Its mission is to create a people-governed platform for a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) with the power of Blockchain technology. As a result, the team aims to solve fundraising problems of projects that focus on safeguarding and improving living conditions. Also, the startup uses the blockchain to provide each participant a high level of trust. Therefore, the system able to trace the path of each donation. Moreover, people can follow all transactions in on-chain and off-chain modes.
What’s the WFC token?
WFC is an ERC20 utility token that allows holders to accumulate voting power. Also, it helps to get other World Family Coin’s privileges inside the WFC PLATFORM. This platform interacts globally with humanitarian associations concerning the world of charity and fundraising for medical research, natural disasters, and philanthropic projects. Also, the token allows making REQUESTS and DONATIONS through a decentralized and transparent process visible to all users.
- Token Name: World Family Coin
- Symbol: WFC
- Token total supply: 2,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xd477D210473E9F9De9e9E92D2F712Cd86d10cC2d
How to buy WFC tokens?
To purchase WFC tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the WFC/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw WFC tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell WFC tokens?
To sell WFC token for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit WFC tokens on your account.
- Open the WFC/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit WFC token?
To deposit WFC tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw WFC token?
To withdraw WFC tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
Useful links to trade WFC tokens
- The World Family Coin’s website.
- Market to trade World Family Coin tokens: WFC/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.