New mem tokens incoming to the cryptocurrency space on an hourly basis. However, 90% of mem-crypto projects cannot raise enough community support. That’s not a surprise because most of them will disappear within one year, and people know it. So, knowing such a lousy reputation of meme coins, the creators of the TIPSY token locked 95% of liquidity on the Uniswap. Moreover, the team plans to launch NFTs rewarding system. So, glance at the following paragraphs to find more information about TIPSY tokens and trade them on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the $TIPSY NFT?
The $TIPSY NFTs is the socialite ecosystem for the TIPSY’s community. Also, this is a way to stand out from other similar projects. So, to get none-fungible tokens for free, users have to hold the project’s tokens. Another driver for community growth is the transaction fee. The token’ smart contract automatically deducts a 3% fee from each transaction and spreads it to the existing holders.
What is the TIPSY token?
The TIPSY is an ERC20 token that serves as blood for $TIPSY’s community. To attract more members, the project’s team locked 95% of the liquidity on Uniswap. Moreover, every token-holder gets a share from each transaction due to the holding TIPSY amount. Also, important to note that the project plans to invest 5% of the total supply into development.
- Token Name: TIPSY TOKEN
- Symbol: TIPSY
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x50d7cc5d9d0ec49d350c2a6900d59e18627cc12b
How to buy TIPSY tokens?
To purchase TIPSY tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the TIPSY/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw TIPSY tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell TIPSY tokens?
To sell TIPSY tokens for USDT follow three steps:
- Deposit TIPSY tokens on your account.
- Open the TIPSY/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit TIPSY token?
To deposit TIPSY tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw TIPSY token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
Useful links to trade TIPSY token
- The $TIPSY’s website.
- Market to trade $TIPSY: TIPSY/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.