Do you remember the enjoyment of going down to your local store and buying a favorite band’s album that will be yours forever? If yes, then learn about the Crescendo project. The Crescendo team believes in bringing back such a sense of ownership with the help of its CDOG token. So, get a short explanation below on how the CrescenDoge project will utilize the NFT revolution. Also, find detailed instructions to trade the CDOG tokens on Tokpie.
What’s the Crescendo?
The Crescendo is NFTs Music Marketplace that allows people to purchase Music nonfungible tokens and add them to their NFT Music Wallet. Moreover, the team plans to launch a Crescendo radio. So, users will be able to listen to playlists and accumulate points in the form of CrescenDoge (CDOG) tokens. Simultaneously, artists could create Music, sell songs and receive royalties indefinitely with the help of smart contracts.
What’s the CDOG token?
The CDOG is the BEP20 (BSC) token that allows purchasing songs and adding them to a personalized NFT Wallet Playlist. Moreover, the token-holders can vote on featured content, changes to the platform, and other community-driven decisions. So, CrescenDoge (CDOG) is not just a cryptocurrency that people can earn by listening to Crescendo’s radio app and spend on Music but also a government token.
- Token Name: CrescenDoge
- Symbol: CDOG
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xa8b89d3aD4882cB2a4CA31A61bF4EB09f50975c3
How to buy CDOG token?
To purchase CDOG tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the CDOG/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw CDOG tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell CDOG tokens?
To sell CDOG tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit CDOG tokens into your account.
- Open the CDOG/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 or BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit CDOG token?
To deposit CDOG tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw CDOG token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.