Looking at growing BTC, many newbies are starting to research mining hardware to buy it mint some Bitcoin. Don’t do that. Instead of wasting money on mining hardware, consider purchasing the HEX token. As a result, you avoid electricity bills and assets’ depreciation. Read below to learn how to earn with HEX. Also, get a guide on how to trade HEX tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
How does HEX mining works?
Imagine that you want to save some money and earn fair interest. Ten years ago, you would go to a local bank to open a savings account. Fortunately, now you can forget about useless banks, their fees, and miserable interest rates. Starting from December 2019, anyone can trust his funds into the HEX’s smart contract for a period between 1 and 5555 days and earn around 40% APR. So, it’s like mining but without investments in hardware and variable expenses on electricity. Also, by using the Ethereum network, people can send HEX tokens and interact with its smart contract. But the consensus code and staking mechanism are contained in the HEX smart contract.
How does HEX generate profit?
Before buying some HEX, an average person should ask yourself: “hm, ok, they promise over 40% APY, but where from this profit comes? Might be it’s a Ponzi scheme or something”. Well, there are two sources of funds for paying to people who stake HEX coins.
- By staking, a person gets a transparent share of the new coin issuance. It’s as if a central bank gives you some cash whenever it prints new money. So, the first revenue source for HEX’s holders is a 3.69% inflation.
- Also, the smart contract penalizes holders who end their staking early than it was agreed. Simultaneously, the contract reallocates these penalties as rewards to people, taking more significant amounts of tokens for more extended periods.
What’s the HEX token?
HEX is an ERC20 token that represents a certificate of deposit on the blockchain. Simply saying, it’s like a time deposit that brings profit to the holder. However, banks don’t provide you with control and accept only fiat currencies that are losing in value every hour. So, with HEX, you have complete control and earn from staking like getting free mining hardware and electricity.
- Token Name: HEX
- Symbol: HEX
- Token total supply: 572,211,688,286 (increasing because of no limit)
- Smart contract address: 0x2b591e99afe9f32eaa6214f7b7629768c40eeb39.
How to buy HEX tokens?
- Fund your account with BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase it with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the HEX/ETH, HEX/BNB, HEX/USDT, or HEX/WBTC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw HEX tokens to your personal ERC20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy HEX with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase HEX tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the ETH address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated ETH address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of ETH and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain HEX tokens here.
How to sell HEX tokens?
- Deposit HEX tokens into your account.
- Open the HEX/ETH, HEX/BNB, HEX/USDT, or HEX/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit HEX token?
To deposit HEX tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw HEX token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade HEX
- The HEX’s website.
- Markets to trade HEX tokens:
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.