Today, meet the $Inubis community-focused project and its INUBIS token. Thanks to the token smart contract’s tax function, each transaction contributes towards the coin’s growth. One of the goals of this startup is to adopt animals and protect precious habitats around the world and all the species that rely on them. So, a part of the tax will go to the funding of protecting habitats for animals like dolphins, rhinos, penguins, elephants, leopards, polar bears, pandas, and gorillas. Continue reading to learn more about this project and how to trade INUBIS tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the $Inubis project?
The $Inubis is a crypto deflation project running on the Ethereum chain that aims to protect animals. Simultaneously, the developers think about the investors. So, the primary project’s features are buyback, burning, and redistribution for holders. Also, the smart contract sends the part of the tax to the marketing and dev fund. Moreover, token-holders have protection from dumping whales and bots.
What’s the INUBIS token?
INUBIS is an ERC20 token that has a redistribution function for holders. As a result, they earn passive income. So, investors can sit back, relax and watch their balances of $Inubis that can grow indefinitely. For buys, redistribution’s level is 3%. But, for sales, it’s 5%. Also, the $Inubis smart contract applies Bot Protection to block sniper bots. Moreover, Inubis protects the interests of investors by black-listing bots.
- Token Name: Inubis
- Symbol: INUBIS
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xAB917b34B57F1C01c5DF8DdC0F75828E3914FCe6
How to buy INUBIS token?
To purchase INUBIS tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the INUBIS/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw INUBIS tokens to your personal ERC20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell INUBIS tokens?
To sell INUBIS tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit INUBIS tokens into your account.
- Open the INUBIS/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit INUBIS token?
To deposit INUBIS tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw INUBIS token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade INUBIS
- The INUBIS’s website.
- Market to trade INUBIS tokens: INUBIS/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.