For most people, Decentralized Finances (DeFi) means the ability to stake cryptocurrencies and earn passive income. However, there is another helpful feature. Anyone can get a loan avoiding bank services. For example, the Shaktiio token and its protocol provide users with crypto-backed loans. Proceed with reading and get more information about this startup from India that created the SKTO token. Also, you’ll get details on how to trade SKTO tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What is the Shaktiio?
The Shaktiio is a crypto project that offers an anti-liquidation protocol for crypto-backed loans. Moreover, any centralized finance (CeFi) platform can use it to create liquidation protection. Because of enormous price volatility on crypto markets, borrowers regularly suffer from auto-liquidations when their collateral value drops. Therefore, Shaktiio’s solution guarantees that cryptocurrencies that are collateral for loans will not be sold and forcibly liquidated. In times of the cryptocurrency market’s fall, the amount of collateral becomes lower than the established limits or the amount of debt.
What’s the SKTO token?
SKTO is an ERC20 token supporting the growth of the Shaktiio ecosystem. Also, the currency allows the team to continue developing and distributing its products. Besides, the $SKTO helps developers popularize the solution worldwide to reach broad scaling of Shaktiio’s services.
- Token Name: Shaktiio
- Symbol: SKTO
- Token total supply: 569,999,999.
- Smart contract address: 0xcdf1a51260861804ffe06e96becd8bcd4d018976.
How to buy SKTO tokens?
To purchase SKTO tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SKTO/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SKTO tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SKTO tokens?
To sell SKTO tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit SKTO tokens into your account.
- Open the SKTO/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SKTO token?
To deposit an SKTO token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SKTO token?
To withdraw the SKTO token from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade SKTO tokens
- Market to trade Shaktiio tokens: SKTO/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.