The crypto boom naturally leads to the rise of crypto projects and none-crypto companies that want to tokenize their businesses. That, in turn, increases the demand on platforms where startups could raise funds. One of such crowdfunding platforms is the Coinstox. This article explains what the Coinstox portal and its CSX token are.
What’s the Coinstox platform?
The main competitive advantage of the Coinstox platform is the ability to serve ordinary companies and individual entrepreneurs that are far from crypto. Any startup can easily issue its own tokens and raise funds on the Coinstox in a decentralized way. So, the Coinstox is an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs aiming to get money for business development. The platform helps to bring young projects to life. Also, that’s a great alternative to Kickstarter.
What’s the CSX token?
The CSX is an ERC-20 token. The primary goal of the token is to be a blood in the Coinstox platform. It means that all listed startups have to exchange their altcoins with CSX Token. Therefore, with the growth of the platform, CSX’s liquidity and turnover are increasing.
- Token Name: Coinstox Token
- Symbol: CSX
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x3aadc3BCe49724ce299fD9F3850211211c399C8c
How to buy CSX tokens?
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the CSX/ETH, CSX/USDT, or CSX/WBTC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw Coinstox tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell CSX tokens?
- Deposit Coinstox tokens on your account.
- Open the CSX/ETH, CSX/USDT, or CSX/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit CSX tokens?
To deposit Advertise Coins tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw CSX tokens?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Coinstox platform.
- Markets to trade Advertise Coins:
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie