That’s always a pleasure to see how real-world manufactures apply blockchain technology into their workflow. Today you will learn about one of such companies. Meet the Penn Asia. It’s one of the Yeh Group croup of companies consisting of Drydye, Yeh Purfun, etc. The Yeh Group is an established fabric manufacturer from Thailand with over 30 years of working history. The exciting news is that these guys integrated 7Plus Coin (SV7) token into the Yeh Group supply chain. Moreover, token-holders are getting dividends. Boom! Continue reading to learn more about Penn Asia and how to trade SV7 tokens on Tokpie.
UPDATE: The project’s web is not working anymore.
What’s Penn Asia?
Penn Asia is a dependant company of the Yeh Group parent holding. The main specialization of Penn Asia is to produce functional fabrics for the global markets in intimate apparel and sportswear. But, recently, the team decided to enter a Medical Textile market. That’s a wise business decision taking into account the situation around COVID-19. Moreover, the company issued 7Plus Coin (SV7) token for payments and goods tracking. Pn Asia’s team believes that hundreds of global pharmacies, private clinics, and hospitals will also be using their altcoin.
What’s the SV7 token?
The 7Plus Coin (SV7) is the ERC20 token. This cryptocurrency has two utility values. The first value is to provide token-holders with 15% annual dividends. The second one is using SV tokens among medical textile sellers, buyers, and mediators. Therefore, all B2B counterparties could do business more efficiently and streamline the supply chains.
- Token Name: 7Plus Coin
- Symbol: SV7
- Website is not working.
- Token total supply: 200,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x676a32b50e58924effad343f1d4d3c8dd0128889
How to buy SV7 tokens?
To purchase SV7 tokens for USDT, ETH, or WBTC do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SV7/ETH, SV7/USDT, or SV7/WBTC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SV7 tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SV7 tokens?
To sell SV7 tokens for USDT, ETH, or WBTC, follow three steps:
- Deposit SV7 tokens on your account.
- Open the SV7/ETH, SV7/USDT, or SV7/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SV7 tokens?
To deposit the SV7 tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SV7 tokens?
To withdraw SV7 tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The 7Plus Coin’s website doesn’t work.
- Markets to trade 7Plus Coins: SV7/ETH, SV7/USDT, or SV7/WBTC.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.