If you’re impressed by Uniswap, then this article is for you. The fact is that Uniswap is like an elephant in the DeFi jungle. So, meet the 1inch that’s a jaguar. 1inch’s team applies an agile development approach. So, they release updates regularly. Simultaneously the total diluted market cap of the UNI token is $27B, while 1inch token has just $4.5B. So, in Tokpie, we think that this difference will decrease, attracting many new fans into 1inch’s community. In the following paragraphs, you will find basics info about the $1inch. Also, you will get a guide on how to trade 1inch tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the 1inch network?
The 1inch network is a leading decentralized exchange (DEX) aggregator. It helps users discover the best trade prices for tokens. The most exciting feature is that users can search through multiple chains: Ethereum, BSC Mainnet, Polygon Network, Optimism, and more are coming. So, instead of swapping tokens from a single liquidity pool, 1inch’s aggregator scans different pools to suggest the most efficient way to trade crypto assets.
How does 1inch work?
The 1inch works on Pathfinder’s routing algorithm to provide people with the best price quote. Moreover, when a person trades a large size, he wants to save every percentage. So, having an optimal trading path is essential for a trader. That makes 1inch’s tools so helpful for crypto whales and ordinary people.
What’s the 1INCH token?
The 1INCH token serves as a governance coin and a utility token. As a result, it facilitates multiple tokenomics. Moreover, token-holders can vote for and receive rewards for that. We never make any price projects here. However, you should check the total market caps of similar companies like UNI and CAKE. Their FULLY DILUTED MARKET CAPs were around $27,000,000,000 and $11,000,000,000 in August 2021, while 1INCH had just $4,500,000,000. So, consider it when trading. Also, note that the $1INCH runs on many blockchains. But the two most usable chains are Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
- Token Name: 1INCH Token
- Symbol: 1INCH
- Ethereum smart contract address: 0x111111111117dc0aa78b770fa6a738034120c302
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x111111111117dc0aa78b770fa6a738034120c302
How to buy 1INCH tokens?
Purchase 1INCH tokens for BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC in three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase it with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open 1INCH/BNB, 1INCH/ETH, 1INCH/USDT, or 1INCH/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw 1INCH tokens to your personal BEP20 or ERC20 wallet. Alternatively, you can hold them on the account.
How to buy 1INCH with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase 1INCH tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain 1INCH tokens here.
How to sell 1INCH tokens?
To sell 1INCH tokens for BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC, follow three steps:
- Deposit 1INCH tokens on your account.
- Open 1INCH/BNB, 1INCH/ETH, 1INCH/USDT, or 1INCH/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit 1INCH tokens?
To deposit 1INCH tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to these smart contract addresses: BEP20 or ERC20. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw 1INCH token?
To withdraw 1INCH tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have a BEP20 or ERC20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade 1INCH
- 1INCH’s website.
- Markets to trade 1INCH token:
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.