Good news. A new Brazilian Real stablecoin comes to the scene. Meet the BRMV token. It’s the fiduciary currency from Brazil backing by the MoovePay. In the following paragraphs, you’ll learn how the BRMV’s conversion is working. Also, you’ll get a guide on how to trade BRMV tokens on the Tokpie exchange. Moreover, find instructions on how to obtain this Brazilian stablecoin with a bank card.
How does BRMV’s conversion work?
Blockchain technology is changing our relationship with money. The growth of the crypto market has leveraged the economy, causing the number of digital asset owners to increase every day. As Brazil is the first country in Latin America to have more users in this market, MoovePay Token presents parity to the Brazilian Real and safety in the Fintech MoovePay valuation backup. Find the scheme about the conversion’s steps below.
What’s the BRMV token?
The BRMV is an ERC20 token that pairs 1:1 to the Brazilian real. How? The stability of the fiduciary currency distinguishes it from other assets in the market. Also, users don’t take risks of volatility in the asset’s value while carrying out their operations. New possibilities emerge through the $BRMV. For example, people can make stable transactions paying and receiving with crypto assets. Moreover, they can simply convert fiduciary currencies.
- Token Name: BRMV
- Symbol: BRMV
- Token total supply: 500,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x501e8726d06cdef66f3e0cb67f54924cca1cc894.
How to buy BRMV token?
To purchase BRMV tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the BRMV/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BRMV tokens to your personal ERC20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy BRMV with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase BRMV tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain BRMV tokens here.
How to sell BRMV tokens?
To sell BRMV tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit BRMV tokens into your account.
- Open the BRMV/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit BRMV token?
To deposit BRMV tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BRMV token?
To withdraw BRMV tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have ERC20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade BRMV
- The BRMV’s website.
- Market to trade BRMV tokens: BRMV/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.