It’s always a pleasure to find additional valuable tools for crypto startups. Today, we’ll teach you how to add a token to the CoinCheckup coin-tracker. Also, you’ll learn about helpful features that the tracker can apply to your currency. Shortly, it puts an altcoin to the related catalog’s section and enables fundamental analysis. Continue reading this guide to get more details.
Moreover, enhance the progress of your crypto project at no cost by using many other guides:
- List coin on Coingecko. 🦎
- Add a token to CMC.
- Upload a token icon onto MetaMask. 🦊
- Add token logo to Trust Wallet.
- Make your altcoin visible on the Coinbase.
- Add an asset to Binance for free.
- Read an ultimate guide on how to make best currency.
- Raise liquidity on PancakeSwap and Uniswap for free.
- Add an asset to the TokenInsight tracking app.
- Enable coin price and total market cap on the main explorers.
- List the asset on Blockspot.
- List the currency on the Coincost.
- Include cryptoasset to the DigitalCoinPrice tracker.
- Push the coin to the Coindataflow tracking portal.
- Add a token to the LiveCoinWatch.
- Make altcoin visible on CoinCodex.
- List a coin on the top Coin Voting websites.
- Add your crypto asset’s logo to the MEW.
- Also, get cryptocurrency listed on Trezor.
- Improve Token Circulation Supply.
- Add Bankcard and ApplePay buying options to your web.
What’s the Coincheckup?
The CoinCheckup is a coin-tracking website with fresh and helpful features. One of such innovations includes sorting crypto assets by different categories. Another valuable tool is fundamental analysis. An interesting fact is that the Nexibeo team of investors has founded this tracker. Initially, they were performing the coins’ research process in an excel spreadsheet. But fortunately, these guys decided to automate and improve their investing approach with the help of Coincheckup’s application.
The first Coincheckup feature that we found compelling is a classification of all coins. So, you can sort altcoins due to types such as DeFi coins, StableCoins, Exchange tokens, Privacy coins, POW, POS, Tokenized Stocks, NFT, Meme, Gaming, and Yield Farming. Also, visitors can filter by the network, such as Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Tron.
Another unordinary feature is fundamental investigation. It allows potential investors to see many vital characteristics for each listed asset:
- Team strength that includes public profiles, achievements, leadership, and diversification.
- Product strength that includes but is not limited to activities on GitHub for the open-source startups.
- The power of the asset consists of the type of blockchain and the utility of the coin.
- The strength of the business contains web traffic and company incorporation.
- Size of the community behind.
- Activity on different social media channels.
Although Coincheckup’s traffic is lower than Livecoinwatch’s number of visitors by approximately eight times, it’s still substantial (612K per month).
Moreover, the Alexa Rank of Coincheckup is good (23,000), with 258 crypto-related websites referring to it.
How to add a token to Coincheckup?
The most astonishing news is that you can add the token to Coincheckup by being listed on CoinCodex. Yes, these two companies collaborate, so you don’t need to do anything if your coin is already on Coincodex. However, if Coincodex doesn’t support your project yet, follow the two steps below.
Ensure that your altcoin is available for trading and has trade volume on any exchange from this list. If it’s not, then list token on Tokpie exchange. Besides, having an asset tradable on Tokpie unlocks many other coin-trackers for you: Coingecko, CMC, Coinpaprika, Coincodex, Nomics, Livecoinwatch, etc.
Submit the form
What’s the waiting time to get the token listed on Coincheckup?
Of course, any crypto project wants to appear on coin trackers immediately. However, it’s impossible. The dark side of crypto market growth is the staff overloading of tracking websites. So, after the form’s filling, be ready to wait for 2-14 days until getting the token’s page on the Coincheckup website.
Additional ways to boost cryptocurrency at no cost
- Enlist an asset on the Coinopy.
- Feature your altcoin on BitDegree.
- Also, add a currency into Coindar’s app.
- Push your cryptocurrency to CoinLore.
- Make CoinGecko token listing quickly. 🦎
- Looking to get your token listed on CoinMarketCap fast? Check out this ultimate guide.
- Place a token logo on MetaMask 🦊
- Learn how to update the circulation supply on CoinMarketCap.
- Get priority support on Bscscan and Etherscan.
- Add coin logo to Trust Wallet.
- Get a token listed on the Coinbase for free.
- In addition, list token on Binance at no cost.
- Get cryptocurrency listed for free on CEX.
- Outsource liqudity for DEX: PancakeSwap / Uniswap.
- Use an ultimate guide on how to make super currency.
- Uplift coin liquidity on DEX at no cost.
- Make an asset visible on the TokenInsight tracker.
- Turn on the price and marketcap on BscScan and Etherscan.
- Include a coin into the Blockspot.
- Push a token to the Coincost’s tracker.
- Add cryptocurrency to the DigitalCoinPrice tracking platform.
- Also, include the currency into the Coindataflow tracking web.
- Submit a token to the Live Coin Watch tracker.
- Make altcoin visible on CoinCodex.
- Add Token to the best Coin Voting websites.
- Place Token’s logo on the MyEtherWallet (MEW).
- Get Coin listed on the Trezor.
- Improve Token Circulation Supply to boost market cap and Rank.
- Add bank card and Apple Pay: sell more tokens.