Not a secret that digital giants collect users’ data and sell it to advertisers. As a result, the ad revenues of companies like Facebook and Google are flourishing. But, users don’t get a penny for their data from these giants. Fortunately, the Penny For Bit project aims to solve this problem by rewarding users with PFB tokens for their data and engagement. Please find more information about the project and its PFB token below.
Update: Project’s Website is not working. So, the trading was stopped.
What’s the Penny For Bit project?
The Penny For Bit is a cryptocurrency project. Its goal is to quantify and tokenize the value of users’ social activities. Simply saying every person could get a transparent reward for his activity and engagement. Moreover, only Ethereum smart contracts calculate, control, and distribute the money to users thanks to blockchain technology. As a result, Penny For Bit community reaches honesty and transparency.
What’s the PFB token?
The PFB token is an ERC20 token. The primary purpose of the Penny For Bit (PFB) token is to be the means of reward for Penny For Bit’s users. So, ordinary users get PFB altcoins for activities, and companies, from another side, purchase PFB cryptocurrency to pay for marketing services. Therefore, the token price should be in balance of demand and supply.
- Token Name: Penny For Bit
- Symbol: PFB
- Website doesn’t work.
- Token total supply: 3,337,777,777
- Smart contract address: 0x46760d2bf2f4dd5405646d9b2ce7b723efe74a48
How to buy PFB tokens?
To purchase PFB tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the PFB/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw PFB tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy PFB with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain PFB tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, open PFB/USDT to buy PFB tokens.
How to sell PFB tokens?
To sell PFB tokens for USDT follow three steps:
- Deposit PFB tokens on your account.
- Open the PFB/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit PFB token?
To deposit PFB tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw PFB token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Penny For Bit’s website is not working anymore.
- Market to trade Crypto Penny For Bit token: PFB/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.