For a long time, we have not seen a crypto lottery project on the Ethereum blockchain. But, now it’s here. Meet the EverShare blockchain startup and its working DApp. To participate, users must have ESHARE token on personal wallet. So, read below to get a brief description of the EverShare ETH Rewards tool. Also, learn how to trade ESHARE tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the EverShare DApp?
The EverShare DApp is a crypto lottery application running on the Ethereum blockchain. So, each hour the smart contract chooses a winner among eligible ESHARE token-holders. To be eligible, a person shall have at least 400M tokens. If a user wins then, he gets all 3% fees that contract collets from each transaction. But the most exciting is that a winner receives the prize in ETH, not in tokens. Moreover, the project’s tokenomics allows benefiting from simple $ESHARE holding.
What’s the ESHARE token?
ESHARE is an ERC20 token with 9% taxation and a strong unitality value. While obvious value includes participating in hourly lotteries, the taxation mechanics bring passive income to holders. So, the token’s contract reallocates nine percent from every transaction as follows. 3% goes to the lottery pool. Then, another 3% goes to marketing. Finally, the rest, 3%, goes to the auto-reflection. Moreover, due to the team statement, they locked EverShare liquidity for 200 years on the Uniswap.
- Token Name: EverShare
- Symbol: ESHARE
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xdf417064dea8f3df1d105b0498429eb00cc732a6
How to buy ESHARE tokens?
To purchase ESHARE tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the ESHARE/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ESHARE tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy ESHARE with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain ESHARE tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the ETH address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated ETH address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of ETH and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain ESHARE tokens here.
How to sell ESHARE tokens?
To sell ESHARE tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit ESHARE tokens into your account.
- Open the ESHARE/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit ESHARE token?
To deposit ESHARE tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw ESHARE token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade ESHARE
- The EverShare’s website.
- Market to trade EverShare tokens: ESHARE/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.