Thanks to blockchain technology, counterparties can now use smart contracts to make safe and fast deals. So, this is a great idea to utilize the Ethereum chain in job marketplaces. One of such marketplaces is the Sensitrust. That platform allows employers to search for professional workers worldwide and hire them safely through smart contracts. Moreover, the holders of SETS Tokens can obtain additional platform features and discounts. Continue reading to learn more about Sensitrust and how to trade SETS Token on Tokpie.
What’s the Sensitrust?
The Sensitrust is a decentralized job marketplace. But its main competitive advantage is the ability to protect workers and employers by smart contracts. As a result, counterparties can hard-copy all job requirements and covenants on the blockchain. A worker receives payment from a smart contract only after independent approvals. Such approvals assure that the desired job quality. Therefore, hiring companies reach total safety.
What’s the SETS Token?
The SETS is a token that coexists on two chains: ERC20 and BEP20. To get additional features, users of the Sensitrust job marketplace shall pay SETS cryptocurrency. For example, companies could purchase the possibility to hire top professionals and get the best working results. On the other hand, job hunters could obtain access to training recourses to improve their rank and qualification.
- Token Name: Sensitrust Token
- Symbol: SETS
- Token total supply: 95,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x04E0Af0af1b7f0023c6B12af5a94Df59B0e8cF59
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xe95fd76cf16008c12ff3b3a937cb16cd9cc20284
How to buy SETS tokens?
To purchase SETS tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SETS/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SETS tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy SETS with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain SETS tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the ETH address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated ETH address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of ETH and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, open the SETS/ETH order book to buy SETS tokens.
How to sell SETS tokens?
To sell SETS tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit SETS tokens on your account through Ethereum or BSC.
- Open the SETS/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SETS token?
To deposit SETS tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit the right ERC20 or BEP20 tokens. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SETS token?
To withdraw SETS tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an ERC20 or BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Sensitrust’s platform.
- Market to trade Sensitrust Token (SETS): SETS/ETH
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.