Nowadays, it’s not easy to differentiate one crypto exchange from another. Most of the exchangers provide users with similar services, have similar fees and business models. So, it’s always interesting to discover how a new coming crypto exchange plans to stand out from +450 competitors.
Today, let’s investigate what a Bitenium exchange’s competitive advantage is and BT token. Also, let’s learn how to trade BT tokens on the Tokpie.
What’s Bitenium Exchange?
The Bitenium Exchange is a new-gen cryptocurrency trading platform. Automate your trading and take your emotion out of the equation. Use expert tools without coding skills. Invest in all cryptocurrencies that your exchange offers. High liquidity and secure wallet.
- Trend indicator Dashboard
- Trading View
- News Reader
The advantages of using automated trading software:
- Eliminate emotions
- Entry speed
- Money Management
- Create your own Robot with your preferred Strategy
- Machine Learning Robots to trade cryptocurrency
What’s BT Token?
The BT is an ERC20 token. Like many other crypto exchange tokens, this altcoin has a utility value connected to the platform services. Token holders could benefit from discounted Bitenium’s trade fees and additional bonuses.
- Token Name: Bitenium Token
- Symbol: BT
- Token total supply: 500,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x997507cc49fbf0cd6ce5e1ee543218556fafdebc
How to buy BT tokens?
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the BT/ETH, BT/USDT, or BT/WBTC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BT tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell BT tokens?
- Deposit BT tokens on your account.
- Open the BT/ETH, BT/USDT, or BT/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit BT tokens?
To deposit BT token on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BT tokens?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Bitenium’s exchange.
- Markets to trade BT tokens: BT/ETH, BT/USDT, or BT/WBTC.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.