Although Uniswap is still the most significant DEX protocol in liquidity, many new DeFi projects are coming. Why? Because even Uniswap has drawbacks and pain points. This article summarizes what the RiveMont (RVMT) token is and what Uniswap’s problem it solves.
UPDATE: RiveMont (RVMT) token delisting!
Because of the RVMT migration to the BEP20 chain, users will not be able to trade RVMT tokens on Tokpie after May 30, 2021, 21:00 UTC. Therefore, if you have RVMT tokens on your balance, sell or withdraw them until May 30, 2021, 21:00 UTC. After May 30, 2021, 21:00 UTC, the RVMT tokens balance will become zero on your account.
What’s RiveMont and RVMT token?
The RiveMont is a new DEX protocol. Controversially to Uniswap, RiveMont provides liquidity providers with forever passive income.
For example, on Uniswap, a liquidity provider stops earning a fee’s share after withdrawing funds from a pool. A RiveMont’s liquidity provider, on the other hand, gets a fee share even after removing funds from a pool. The utility value of RVMT contains liquidity provisioning, governing the creation of new markets, fee and spread sizes, borrowing APRs, and more. Although the RVMT total supply unlimited, the part of the market-making fee used to buy back and burn RVMT.
- Token Name: RiveMont
- Symbol: RVMT
- Token initial supply: 100,000 RVMT
Note that the RVMT total supply is unlimited.
- RVMT Smart contract address: 0x43ae53b8c920c6c69f4abf393fcb68a6dd4cbab4
How to buy RVMT token?
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. Note that you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open RVMT/USDT, RVMT/ETH, or RVMT/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw RVMT tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell RVMT tokens?
- Deposit RVMT tokens on your account.
- Open RVMT/USDT, RVMT/ETH, or RVMT/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT, ETH, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit RVMT tokens?
To deposit RiveMont (RVMT) tokens on your Tokpie account follow this guide. Make sure that you are going to deposit RVMT tokens that relate to the smart contract address: 0x43ae53b8c920c6c69f4abf393fcb68a6dd4cbab4. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw RVMT tokens?
To withdraw RiveMont (RVMT) tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. You must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the token withdrawal commission.
Please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- RiveMont project’s website
- Market pairs to trade RVMT: RVMT/USDT, RVMT/ETH, and RVMT/WBTC
- RVMT Trade statistics on Tokpie
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.