The high cost of transactions on the Ethereum chain makes it unprofitable to trade small amounts of altcoins. As a result, many retail investors with low budgets cannot make profitable purchases of good tokens, coins, and NFTs. It slows down the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies around the world. Fortunately, the Qawalla project has launched a decentralized mutual fund. Contributors can govern that fund with QWLA tokens. This article briefly explains what the Qawalla is and how to trade the QWLA token on Tokpie.
What’s the Qawalla?
The Qawalla is the decentralized exchange-traded fund. Its idea is simple. Instead of buying, holding, and selling many crypto assets, contributors can invest in the fund with one transaction. So, users can heavily save money by avoiding multiple trades on the blockchain. The Qawalla team includes Ethereum Classic, Holochain, and 0x Protocol altcoins into the fund from the beginning. But later, only Qawalla token-holders could choose what assets add to the fund.
What’s the QWLA token?
The QWLA is an ERC20 token. The primary purpose of the token is to provide holders with voting rights. Therefore, only token-holders could decide about the fund’s portfolio of assets. The QWLA cryptocurrency allows asset holders to pay a low entry price for community ownership over the traded Qawalla’s fund.
- Token Name: Qawalla Token
- Symbol: QWLA
- Token total supply: 100,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x1d96fd43ee07aa79f8fd003cbdf404fb5ce41ad2
How to buy QWLA tokens?
To purchase QWLA tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the QWLA/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw QWLA tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell QWLA tokens?
To sell QWLA tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit QWLA tokens on your account.
- Open the QWLA/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit QWLA token?
To deposit QWLA tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw QWLA token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Qawalla’s website.
- Market to trade Qawalla Token: QWLA/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.