Not a secret that token listing on CMC and CG is a nightmare process. A crypto project must take care of product development. Simultaneously, the developers have no time to control trade volume and liquidity on exchanges and fill tons of forms on coin-tracking sites. So, wouldn’t it be a reasonable idea to outsource all coin-related processes for 5-30 days to get everything done without a hassle? Fortunately, there is a “Liquidity Rent” service. It’s a turn-key solution for listing on decentralized exchange (Uniswap or PancakeSwap) with a $300,000 pool pair. As a result, a startup gets a fast listing on CoinMarketCap, and Coingecko and reaches many other achievements at a low cost.
What’s the Liquidity Rent
Liquidity Renting is a professional service that allows a crypto project to save time and money by outsourcing the following processes:
- Token creation: ERC20/BEP20 and its verification on Etherscan/BscScan.
- Listing on DEX: Creating a pair on Uniswap (ETH) or PancakeSwap (WBNB) with a huge Liquidity Pool of $300,000!
- Automated Market Making with a trade volume of $25,000-$35,000/daily.
- Filling and submitting forms to list altcoin on CoinMarketCap, Coingecko, and all other coin trackers: Coincodex, LiveCoinWatch, CoinCheckup, Coindataflow, DigitalCoinPrice, CoinCost, Blockspot and TokenInsight.
- Updating CMC and CG with the circulating supply to get Market Cap.
- Adding cryptocurrency to the top coin-voting platforms.
- Adding token logo on MEW and Trezor wallets (for ERC20 token).
Advantages of Rented Liquidity
Thanks to rented liquidity, a crypto startup can focus on what matters: its product. Moreover, instead of providing enormous funds for the liquidity pool, a project rents it from a liquidity provider for a low fee. As a result, a blockchain startup gets the following advantages:
- Guaranteed listing on CMC, Coingecko, Debank, and +8 other trackers.
- Earning profits from Automated Market Making.
- Getting dynamic price and total diluted cap on Etherscan/Bscscan.
- Save money and time.
So, rented liquidity is a one-stop solution for newly created crypto startups. Also, it guarantees token listing on CMC/CG for relatively old projects that get stuck with CoinMarketCap or Coingecko.
How does it work?
The best way to understand how “Liquidity Rent” works is to review the infographic below.
Is my project eligible?
Any crypto project with a working web is eligible for “Liquidity Rent.” Furthermore, this solution is suitable for both: new and old projects. Even if a startup has an old token with already updated Etherscan/Bscscan, it’s not a problem. Why? Because all these badges (token logo and social profile) move from the old Explorer’s page to the new one quickly. It’s a standard procedure for explorers and coin-trackers. For example, some projects often change (migrate) their tokens contracts when they need to kick off cheaters/scammers who stole their old tokens.
How to rent liquidity?
If your project’s website is ready and you want to proceed with making a great coin by liquidities renting, fill out the application form. After review, you’ll get a reply within 1-12 hours. Token listing on CoinMarketCap had never been so simple before.
Additional ways to improve your currency at no cost
- Allow your website visitors to buy a coin with Bank Card.
- Add cryptocurrency to the Popular Altcoins DAPP (if your token listed on Tokpie).
- Win Free Listing with Self-listing DAPP.