An interesting fact is that Colombia is one of the top ten countries where citizens heavily use blockchain. Because of that fact, the Thousand Project’s team decided to penetrate all crypto segments simultaneously. As a result, the Thousand consists of different products: TND token, stablecoin, exchange, public blockchain network store, NFT platform, DeFi & casino. Read below to learn more about this startup. Also, learn how to trade TND tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Thousand Project?
Colombian guys founded the Thousand Project in 2020. Although the initial team decided to start a utility exchange and token project, little by little, it becomes the Thousand’s project: token, stablecoin, exchange, public blockchain network store, NFTs platform, DeFi & casino. Colombia is the country where entrepreneurs founded thousands of crypto projects. It’s part of the top 5 in the use of blockchain, which is an attraction for financial services companies with cryptocurrencies, with adequate regulation. Therefore, the region can become a world power. Also, the team aims to promote the use of blockchain and cryptocurrencies responsibly as an alternative to the traditional financial system.
What’s the TND Token?
TND is the BEP20 (BSC) token that works on waves and Binance Smart Chain. Also, the developers plan to use this token on the Thousand’s exchange, NFT platform, store, and casino. Moreover, the team wants to burn up to 40% of the total token supply. Simultaneously, holders can earn by providing liquidity with TND tokens on PancakeSwap and BakerySwap. Simultaneously, users could move the coin between chains by using the BurgerSwap bridge.
- Token: Thousand Token
- Symbol: TND
- Token total supply: 5,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x1709a038b3FD06F2077Bb294d76D65ca92aA3190.
How to buy TND tokens?
To purchase TND tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase BNB with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the TND/BNB order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw TND tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy TND with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase TND tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the BNB address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated BNB address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of BNB and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $TND tokens here.
How to sell TND tokens?
To sell TND tokens for BNB do three simple steps:
- Deposit TND tokens into your account.
- Open the TND/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit TND token?
To deposit TND tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw TND token?
To withdraw TND tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have BEP20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade TND tokens
- The Thousand’s website.
- Market to trade Thousand tokens: TND/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.