About three years ago, people were questioning how to apply blockchain to real life. Nowadays, that’s not a question. Many companies started to engage crypto in business processes. One of such companies is Escoin. Its business users can hire a lawyer from all over the world. Now they can do it safely in a few clicks and pay with crypto. Most importantly, Escoin (ELG) token helps users to avoid all problems associated with gross-boarder payments.
What is Escoin (ELG) Token?
The Escon (ELG) is an Ethereum based (ERC20) token issued by the Escoin project. ELG cryptocurrency aims to solve one of the biggest problems faced by international law firms and their clients. That problem is the high cost of bank transactions. So, the Escoin token usage allows PraeLegal clients (the global lawyer network consisting of 252 offices in 142 countries) to save up to 25% of bank expenses.
- Token Name: EscoinToken
- Symbol: ELG
- Token total supply: 250,000,000 ELG
- ELG smart contract address: 0xa2085073878152ac3090ea13d1e41bd69e60dc99
How to buy ELG token?
To buy ELG token for USDT or ETH, do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT or ETH. Note that you can purchase USDT or ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open ELG/USDT or ELG/ETH order book, and place your trade order to buy.
Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ELG tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell ELG tokens?
To sell ELG tokens for USDT or ETH, follow three steps:
- Deposit ELG tokens on your account.
- Open ELG/USDT or ELG/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell.
Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT or ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on your account.
How to deposit ELG tokens?
To deposit ELG on your Tokpie account follow this guide. Make sure that you are going to deposit ELG tokens that relate to the smart contract address: 0xa2085073878152ac3090ea13d1e41bd69e60dc99. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw ELG tokens?
Please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- Escoin website
- Market pairs to trade Escoin (ELG): ELG/USDT and ELG/ETH
- ELG trade statistics on Tokpie
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.