If you’re dreaming about getting paid for using an app like Instagram, then look at Medooza. It’s a fast-growing startup from Israel. These guys have just launched Medooza Social App. So, you can download it and start earning MDZA tokens for every engagement.
From this article, you will know what is MDZA token and how to trade it on the Tokpie cryptocurrency exchange.
What is MDZA token?
The MDZA is an Ethereum based (ERC20) token issued by the Medooza project. The primary usage of the token is to reward Medooza’s users for the time, effort, and content they’re creating. Amazing, isn’t it?
- Token Name: MEDOOZA Ecosystem v2.0
- Symbol: MDZA
- Token total supply: 1,200,000,000
- MDZA Smart contract address: 0x0ecdd783dc7bf820614044b51862ed29714d2ba5
How to buy MDZA tokens?
Purchase MDZA tokens for ETH, USDT, or WBTC in three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH, USDT, or WBTC. Note that you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open MDZA/ETH, MDZA/USDT, or MDZA/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to buy.
Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw MDZA tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell MDZA tokens?
To sell MDZA tokens for ETH, USDT, or WBTC, follow three steps:
- Deposit MDZA tokens on your account.
- Open MDZA/ETH, MDZA/USDT, or MDZA/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell.
Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on your account.
How to deposit MDZA tokens?
To deposit MDZA tokens on your Tokpie account follow this guide. Make sure that you are going to deposit MDZA tokens that relate to the smart contract address: 0x0ecdd783dc7bf820614044b51862ed29714d2ba5. If you deposit the wrong tokens, your transfer will not be identified by the Tokpie exchange.
NOTE: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing!
How to withdraw MDZA tokens?
To withdraw MDZA tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. You must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Check the MDZA token withdrawal commission.
Please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- Medooza project website
- Market pairs to trade MDZA: MDZA/ETH, MDZA/USDT, and MDZA/WBTC
- MDZA trade statistics on Tokpie
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions
For any question or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie