The idea behind the Next Level project is to make entertainment content more manageable than it’s now. To reach this goal NXL token team plans to develop a platform. It will be available for artists, content creators, and musicians. In the following paragraphs, you will find a short description of the Next Level project. Also, you will get a guide on how to trade NXL tokens.
What’s the Next Level project?
The Next Level project came from the entertainment industry. Its mission is to help self-employed people, artists, content creators, musicians, and freelancers to get money for work. Simultaneously, the project aims to provide companies with a simple payment method to reward freelancers. So, the upcoming platform will be a place for placement and promotion of video bookings with content creators, limited tickets for artists’ events, purchases of digital assets such as entire songs, images, videos, and many more.
What’s the NXL token?
The NXL is an ERC20 token. Its primary goal is to become the payment instrument between companies and self-employed people. As a result, freelancers, artists, content creators, and other self-employed people could use only NXL tokens on the Next Level platform.
- Token Name: Next Level
- Symbol: NXL
- Token total supply: 36,900,000
- Smart contract address: 0x6839ac5ea8082688b706c773d5d2afd7d503fdd4
How to buy NXL tokens?
To purchase NXL tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the NXL/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw NXL tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell NXL tokens?
To sell NXL tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit NXL tokens on your account.
- Open the NXL/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit NXL token?
To deposit NXL tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw NXL token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- Next Level token’s website.
- Market to trade Next Level (NXL) token: NXL/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.