All we heard about giants of online payments like PayPal and Stripe. These companies are looking into the crypto industry with great attention. PayPal has even made some steps to adopt cryptocurrency payments. However, giants have low privacy trust among crypto-fans. Also, these big companies are too awkward and can not be flexible. Fortunately, small startups can support online money transfers and serve as a cryptocurrency alternative to traditional online payments systems. One such startup is SmileCoin that applies its SEC token into payment processing. So, read below to learn more about that project and how to trade SEC tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the SmileCoin?
SmileCoin is a company that provides payment processing software and application programming interfaces for e-commerce websites and mobile applications. Also, it helps to store SEC altcoin and uses one-click payment technology with a speed that’s many times faster than Visa’s one. Moreover, the company is developing a mobile wallet that will be functioning on the Ethereum blockchain. As a result of all the above, the team can provide business clients with a reliable and fast online money-transfer system.
What’s the SEC token?
The SEC is an ERC20 token. The primary purpose of cryptocurrency is to streamline electronic money payments. Thanks to the integration into the mobile wallet, the SmileCoin token becomes a valuable tool for payment gateway. Moreover, B2B clients can withdraw money from customers’ wallets due to previously pre-approved terms. Therefore, users get new payment options on the Blockchain: Recurring Payments, Billing, Time Payments, and Dynamic Prices. All these features have not been possible previously.
- Token Name: Smilecoin
- Symbol: SEC
- Token total supply: 29,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x75d669c53142302c8826d16b5689bffad50a7e18
How to buy SEC tokens?
To purchase SEC tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the SEC/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SEC tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SEC tokens?
To sell SEC tokens for USDT follow three steps:
- Deposit SEC tokens on your account.
- Open the SEC/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SEC token?
To deposit SEC tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SEC token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The SmileCoin’s website.
- Market to trade SmileCoin: SEC/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.