Crypto-related B2B business is the most promising niche in the market right now. Two-three blockchain startups are creating their tokens every day! Then these startups become fish for the sharks: trackers, exchanges, and other platforms. Today, let’s learn about the new shark. Let’s discover what’s BeforeCoinMarketCap and its BCMC1 token.
Due to the BountyMarketCap request, the trading of BCMC1 tokens is temporarily closed until February 08, 2021.
What’s BeforeCoinMarketCap and BCMC1 Token?
The BeforeCoinMarketCap is aiming to structurize the messy flow of new crypto startups. Despite the name similar to CMC, the BeforeCoinMarketCap doesn’t track cryptocurrencies’ prices. Instead, it provides verified crypto projects with an additional announcement channel. Moreover, BeforeCoinMarketCap’s sophisticated tools allow crypto-passionate people to spot new projects.
Simultaneously, the holders BeforeCoinMarketCap (BCMC1) token participate in ICOs of new blockchain startups indirectly. Also, they can stake BCMC1 and benefit from tokens’ burning in the future.
- Token Name: BeforeCoinMarketCap
- Symbol: BCMC1
- Token max supply: 10,000,000,000 BCMC1
- BCMC1 Smart contract address: 0xd5e2a54fef5f9e4a6b21ec646bbed7a160a00f18
How to buy BCMC1 token?
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. Note that you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open BCMC1/USDT, BCMC1/ETH, or BCMC1/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to buy.
Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BCMC1 tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell BCMC1 tokens?
- Deposit BCMC1 tokens on your account.
- Open BCMC1/USDT, BCMC1/ETH, or BCMC1/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell.
Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT, ETH, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on your account.
How to deposit BCMC1 tokens?
To deposit BCMC1 tokens on your Tokpie account follow this guide. Make sure that you are going to deposit BCMC1 tokens that relate to the smart contract address: 0xd5e2a54fef5f9e4a6b21ec646bbed7a160a00f18. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BCMC1 tokens?
Please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- BeforeCoinMarketCap project’s website
- Market pairs to trade BCMC1: BCMC1/USDT, BCMC1/ETH, and BCMC1/WBTC
- BCMC1 Trade statistics on Tokpie
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.