Nowadays, there are two popular trends in the crypto market. The first one is NFTs. The second trend is deflationary assets. But why are they so popular? It’s because big companies and famous artists create, popularize, and sell their nonfungible tokens at abnormally high prices. Therefore, colossal hype arises. Simultaneously, governments’ money printing and retail prices’ growth create a demand for deflationary cryptocurrencies. So, today you will learn about Conquer Uranus. It’s a mix of popular trends: nonfungible tokens’ minting and deflationary ConquerUranus ANVS token. Also, find a guide on how to trade ANVS tokens on Tokpie.
What’s the Conquer Uranus?
The Conquer Uranus is a Decentralized Finance Protocol running on Binance Smart Chain. Also, it’s a community-oriented ConquerUranus (ANVS) token. But three features make this project interesting for users. The first is the ability to win NFTs by completing quizzes and holding ConquerUranus altcoins. Yes, it’s like NFT’s minting. The second feature is charity collaboration with the American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons. And final aspect is the high quality of the website and team. If that’s not promising enough, look at the Conquer Uranus’s deflationary tokenomics that constantly decreases supply pressure on the token’s price.
What’s the ANVS token?
The ANVS is the BEP20 (BSC) token that users need to join NFTs tournaments. Moreover, Binance smart contract deducts 10% from each ANVS transaction and reallocates this money to existing token-holders. The rest, 4%, reinvested into the projected growth: exchange listings and liquidity provisioning. Moreover, the team plans to make monthly burnings and has already locked a big part of tokens until 2031.
- Token Name: ConquerUranus
- Symbol: ANVS
- Token total supply: 2,543,164,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xd6c3cd84b69f5b362b0debe507fb49ee511ce094
How to buy ANVS token?
To purchase ANVS tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the ANVS/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ANVS tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell ANVS tokens?
To sell ANVS tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit ANVS tokens into your account.
- Open the ANVS/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 or BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit ANVS token?
To deposit ANVS tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw ANVS token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
Useful links to trade ANVS
- Conquer Uranus’s website.
- Market to trade ConquerUranus tokens: ANVS/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.