Over 2.6 million active users. More than 45 million trades. And +$11 billion staked for the last month. Do you guess what platform we’re talking about? Right. We are talking about the PancakeSwap – one of the largest and famous decentralized exchanges in the World. It’s like Uniswap. But, in contrast to Uniswap running on Ethereum blockchain, the PancakeSwap runs on Binance Smart Chain. Let’s learn more about this DEX and its CAKE token. Also, find out how to buy CAKE with a bank card for your local fiat currency. And, of course, you will find instructions on how to trade CAKE tokens on Tokpie exchange.
What’s the PancakeSwap exchange?
The PancakeSwap is a decentralized (DEX) exchange. It allows users to trade, earn, and win BEP20 cryptocurrencies. Moreover, PancakeSwap’s large userbase has already contributed over $11 billion in liquidity pools. Happy users can buy and sell anything on this DEX. Why? Because there is no registration, KYC, and no hassle. So, anyone can trade any BEP20 token on Binance Smart Chain in seconds with low fees by connecting his wallet.
PancakeSwap’s liquidity is the biggest among other decentralized exchanges on Binance Smart Chain. Moreover, unlike centralized exchanges like Coinbase or Binance, PancakeSwap’s users have 100% ownership of their crypto.
What’s the CAKE token?
CAKE is the BEP20 (BSC) token with plenty of utility values. First, it’s the governance coin for PancakeSwap. Also, holders can earn extra CAKEs with the Yield Farms. For instance, you can place your LP token in farms and earn additional income in $CAKE. Furthermore, people can earn trading fees by providing liquidity in pools. Finally, CAKE allows you to win valuable prizes. For example, token-holders can participate in regular lotteries, win collectible NFTs in fun games and win BNB by predicting prices.
However, the supply of CAKEs is not hard-capped. So, in theory, the CAKE’s supply is unlimited. However, the team makes regular burning and conducts public polls about the size of emission. Therefore, the voting process gives a voice to the PancakeSwap community members.
- Token Name: PancakeSwap
- Symbol: Cake
- Token total supply: 414,913,824 (unlimited)
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x0e09fabb73bd3ade0a17ecc321fd13a19e81ce82
How to buy Cake tokens?
- Fund your account with BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase Cake with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open Cake/BNB, Cake/ETH, Cake/USDT, or Cake/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw Cake tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy Cake with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain PancakeSwap (Cake) tokens directly in minutes. Open the bank card processing page, and enter the amount of Cake & your BSC (BEP20) wallet address. Then click the Continue button. That’s it.
How to sell Cake tokens?
To sell Cake tokens for BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC, follow three steps:
- Deposit Cake tokens on your account.
- Open Cake/BNB, Cake/ETH, Cake/USDT, or Cake/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit Cake tokens?
To deposit Cake tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw Cake token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- PancakeSwap’s website.
- Markets to trade PancakeSwap Token:
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
- How to List a token against BNB.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.