What is the TKP token?
TKP is an Ethereum-based ERC20 utility token issued and accepted by the Tokpie cryptocurrency exchange platform.
What are the TKP advantages?
Above all, the holding of TOKPIE (TKP) tokens allows:
- getting up to 500% discount on trade fees;
- decreasing withdrawal commissions by almost twice;
- obtaining regular airdrops from all newly listed projects;
- receiving up to 70% referral bonus;
- buying promising IEO tokens on Tokpie Launchpad;
- depositing bounty stakes under Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0 solution;
- borrowing by using TKP as collateral;
- increasing LTV (loan-to-value) ratio up to 90%;
- earing interest income by lending TKP (staking).
What is TKP token total supply?
The TKP token total supply is 100,000,000 TKP only!
In other words, it’s impossible to issue additional tokens.
How many tokens are in circulation currently?
The number of TKP tokens currently involved in the free market circulation is 25M. Tokpie keeps the rest of the supply (75M) as a reserve for future growth and development.
What is the Tokpie exchange platform?
Basically, Tokpie is the cryptocurrency exchange platform where people could trade coins and altcoins. However, what makes Tokpie a unique exchange, is the BOUNTY STAKES TRADING and P2P Lending solution.
The bounty Stakes Trading solution allows Bounty hunters to get money (Ethereum, USDC, TKP) immediately and upfront by selling bounty stakes. No need to wait for a reward for many months. At the same time, smart investors can get the highest return on investments (ROI) by obtaining worthy tokens for a penny while buying bounty stakes from hunters.
In addition, The P2P Lending solution allows TKP holders to get loans by using TKP as collateral and earn returns by lending tokens.
In addition, the following links might be helpful:
- Official Website
- Block Explorer
- Additional information about TOKPIE (TKP) token
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.