Owners of crypto projects were asking for it for many months. So, here is the guide on how to add a token on Ledger. Moreover, adding your coin to the list of crypto assets supported by Ledger is free.
Also, don’t lose a chance to add your project’s token to the best Token Voting Platforms, MEW and Trezor wallets, Coincodex, CoinCheckup, LiveCoinWatch, Coindataflow, DigitalCoin, Coincost, Blockspot, and TokenInsight trackers. Also, learn how to add price tracking to the coin’s page on BscScan or Etherscan. Then, increase the market capitalization of your token and rank by updating circulation supply on Coingecko. Furthermore, integrate Bank Cards and Apple Pay to increase the tokens’ sales to crypto newbies. And start raising liquidity for your currency on PancakeSwap and Uniswap at no charge. Finally discover, a step-by-step guide to making best currency.
Besides, learn how to improve your cryptocurrency circulation supply on Coingecko.
How to add my token to the Ledger?
To add your token or coin to the list of cryptocurrencies supported by the Ledger, do four simple steps.
Step 1. Open Request Form
Open the request form.
Step 2. Fill the form
Select “Buying / Selling / Swapping crypto in Ledger Live” in the “How can we help you?” field. All the rest fields, fill in as follow:
|Name of the field||Your reply|
|Your email address||Your official email address|
|Subject||Adding token to the list of crypto assets supported by Ledger|
|Where are you stuck?||Buy crypto in Ledger Live|
|Ledger hardware wallet||Ledger Nano X|
|Phone or desktop?||Desktop computer|
|Ledger Live version||2.20.0|
|What operating system runs on your computer?||Windows 10|
|64-bits or 32-bits?||64-bits|
|Description||Find the same text here.|
When you finish, hit on the Submit button.
Step 3. Formulate the description
Then, enter the text into the Description field due to the following template.
Kindly add [token name][token symbol] token (ERC20).
- Token name: enter your token name
- Token symbol: enter the symbol of your token
- Blockchain: ERC-20 Ethereum
- Token smart contract address: enter your token’s smart contract address
- Etherscan link: enter the link to your token’s smart contract address on Etherscan.
- Link to the token logo: [link].
Here is an example of such a request:
Hello, kindly add BambooDeFi (BAMBOO) token (ERC20) to the Ledger list: https://www.ledger.com/supported-crypto-assets/ Token name: BambooDeFi Token symbol: BAMBOO Blockchain: ERC-20 Eethereum Token smart contract address: 0xf56842Af3B56Fd72d17cB103f92d027bBa912e89 Etherscan link: https://etherscan.io/token/0xf56842Af3B56Fd72d17cB103f92d027bBa912e89 Link to the logo: https://i.ibb.co/jh3dFzn/Bamboo-token-logo-128.png
Step 4. Check the status of your request
To check the status of your request, go to that page. Then press CONTRL+F (search) and enter your token name or symbol. If you find your token, then relax. You did everything correctly. And All that you can do now is wait for the next Ledger update.
What should I do if I cannot find my token?
If you made step #4 but could not find your token, then do the following:
- Open your issue
- Write a comment like “Hi, please advise, have you reviewed our application (above)?”
If there is no reaction to your comment on GitHub for a long time, make a post on the Ledger’s Reddit board. Ask the Ledger team to check your request.
What is Ledger?
Like a Trezor, the Ledger is a hardware cryptocurrency wallet. Both wallets are the most popular devices to hold cryptocurrencies in the world. With cryptocurrency booming, it’s a smart idea to have your project’s token listed on both these devices.
What is the list of cryptocurrencies supported by Ledger?
Similar to Trezor’s List, the Ledger has its list of supported crypto assets. Also, the Ledger supports +22 native blockchains and more than +1200 tokens on the ERC20 Ethereum blockchain. Moreover, you should agree that 1200 is not so significant compared to the number of projects in the market and more blockchain startups coming every day. Therefore, Ledger might tighten the rules for adding new tokens soon.
Why is it important to get my token added to the Ledger list?
After Ledger adds your token to the list, its users can perform the following actions with your cryptocurrency:
- add accounts with your coin
- send your coin
- receive your coin
So, spend 5 minutes to complete the steps above. You don’t need to pay for it. As a result, your altcoin will get a beneficial achievement. Don’t forget to share your token progress with your community. Good luck!
- Use step-by-step guide to making super currency.
- Boost coin liquidity on DEX for free.
- Add token to TokenInsight tracker.
- Enable price and market cap tracking on BscScan and Etherscan.
- Include the asset to the Blockspot.
- Push the coin to the Coincost tracker.
- Add the token to the DigitalCoinPrice tracking platform.
- Make the currency visible on the Coindataflow tracker.
- Get insights on how to add the coin to the CoinCheckup tracker.
- Find the ultimate list of the best Token Voting platforms.
- How to add crypto-asset to the Livecoinwatch tracker.
- Guide on How to add my project’s token to Trezor?
- Learn How to add my project’s cryptocurrency to the MyEtherWallet?
- How to get my token listed on a cryptocurrency exchange?
- Add credit card and Apple Pay options to buy your token on your website
- Also, learn how to Update Token Circulating Supply?
For any question or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie