Because all humans live somewhere, connecting cryptocurrency with house building and renting is a great idea. Such connection between blockchain and real-life is important for the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. Let’s introduce the Building project and its BIN token.
What is the Buildin project?
The Building creates living spaces for people. It is active in architectural project designs and the production of these structures. It deals with houses’ sale and rent. The Building’s team wants to gain momentum with project productions and quality income models to promote the brand value worldwide. The Building (BIN) token is a service tool for humanity and a reliable port for profit.
What is the BIN token?
The BIN is an ERC-20 token. Those who have this altcoin earn income from being partners in construction projects. Holders earn short and long-term income from Buildin’s TINY HOUSE projects. Settlements will be established for people living in many countries globally. Holders can use their tokens as accommodation fees on campus. As the continuity continues, the value of the token might increase significantly. Also, the Building cares about ecological life and people. Moreover, the team is building a link between real-life and blockchain.
- Token Name: Buildin
- Symbol: BIN
- Token total supply: 100,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x75230d7d86b59213773d47103b96a0e7133c8621
How to buy BIN tokens?
To purchase BIN tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the BIN/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BIN tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy BIN with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use a bank card or Apple Pay to obtain Buildin tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the ETH address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated ETH address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of ETH and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, open BIN/ETH order book to buy BIN tokens.
How to sell BIN tokens?
To sell BIN tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit BIN tokens on your account.
- Open the BIN/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit BIN tokens?
To deposit BIN tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BIN tokens?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Buildin project.
- Market to trade BIN: BIN/ETH
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.