Fiat money printing by central banks boosts decentralized finance platforms that provide cryptocurrency owners with solid passive income. Simultaneously, the popularity of nonfungible tokens creates an opportunity for crypto startups that combine DeFi and NFTs features. One of such startups is the Deflationary NFT platform. Also, these guys issued a DNP token on Binance Smart Chain to escalate adoption. Now, read below to learn about this project and trade DNP tokens on the Tokpie exchange for USDT.
What’s the Deflationary NFT platform?
The Deflationary NFT platform is a crypto solution that allows people to generate liquid passive income through Binance Chain smart contracts. Also, developers aim to create a platform where users could buy, sell, make auctions, and create NFT tokens. Moreover, the project builds a marketplace for nonfungible assets. As a result, any creator could put up his NFT token and sell it. Important to note that such art creating will require DNP tokens (like a gas fee). Moreover, the team has already done the Techrate audit, and another conclusion from Solidproof is coming.
What’s the DNP token
DNP is the BEP20 (BSC) token with a 6% taxation rate. The smart contract automatically collects taxes from every transaction and spread them as follows. 2% goes to all token-holders. Simultaneously, 2% goes to the liquidity pool to prevent the dump and ensure growth and stability. 1% goes to the burning address. And the rest 1% goes to the treasury wallet that the team uses to cover marketing costs and listing fees. Also, the devs have already allocated the total supply of DNP coins (700 trillion), as shown in the image below. No additional emissions could happen.
- Token name: DNP Token
- Symbol: DNP
- Token total supply: 699,692,102,085,573
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x40d661ee82365c19b5685ce127ad6db1f71652d9
How to buy DNP token?
To purchase DNP tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the DNP/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DNP tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy DNP with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase DNP tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $DNP tokens here.
How to sell DNP tokens?
To sell DNP tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit DNP tokens into your account.
- Open the DNP/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit DNP token?
To deposit DNP tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DNP token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- The Dnptoken’s website.
- Market to trade DNP token: DNP/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions about trading bounty stakes, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.