Do deflationary tokens represent a new trend in the crypto world? Well, some people could think that a deflationary cryptocurrency is a kind of meme token. And they would be almost right. But there is one thing that makes such altcoins different from memes. The smart contracts of deflationary tokens contain unbiased mechanics of burning. So, today, the Tokpie lists PAND token, a cryptocurrency with auto-burning and holders’ remuneration function. Continue reading to learn more about Panda Finance and how to trade PAND tokens against Ethereum (ETH).
What’s the Panda Finance project?
The Panda Finance is a community project. To attract new users, the team provided users with unchangeable incentives. The first one is auto-staking. So, a user doesn’t need to do anything to start earning passive income. All that he needs is to have Panda Finance (PAND) tokens on a personal wallet. Another incentive is the deflation algorithm. Therefore, the total circulating supply is decreasing with every transaction running through the Ethereum blockchain.
What’s the PAND token?
PAND is an ERC20 token that has a constantly decreasing circulation supply. Simply saying, the token’s smart contract automatically deducts 5% from each transaction. Simultaneously, the code allocates this amount of deduction between existing holders and the burning address. As a result, PAND’s holders have a stimulus to keep tokens for a long time. Also, important to note that 50% (4,000,000,000,000) of tokens were burned while the rest allocated to Uniswap and locked.
- Token Name: Panda. finance
- Symbol: PAND
- Token total supply: 8,000,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x5bc52b5367b637bec5f818e69208eb9f03c426ee
How to buy PAND tokens?
To purchase PAND tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the PAND/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw PAND tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy PAND with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain PAND tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the ETH address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated ETH address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of ETH and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, open the PAND/ETH order book to purchase PAND tokens.
How to sell PAND tokens?
To sell PAND tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit PAND tokens on your account.
- Open the PAND/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit PAND token?
To deposit PAND tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw PAND tokens?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- Panda. finance’s website.
- Market to trade Panda Finance token: PAND/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.