Many new deflationary crypto projects are coming into the crypto market every day. But how can people differentiate them to select the most promising? One of the fast and efficient methods is to check a project’s team on the website and token’s allocation from any transaction. So, if you see that a team is accurate and that token’s contract allocates a significant share to burning and holders wallets, then the project could fly up. Today we introduce one of such projects – SpaceGoat and its SGT token. Also, read below to learn how to trade SGT tokens on Tokpie.
What’s the SpaceGoat project?
The SpaceGoat is a community-driven crypto project. Also, it’s a charity project. Each transfer of SpaceGoat tokens triggers a 1 percent donation automatically. How? SpaceGoat token’s Binance Smart Chain (BSC) smart contract allocates all such contributions to a particular Charity Wallet. Then, the community decides what organizations are worth to be donated. However, the main goal of that project is to grow the community. Therefore, the team enables a 10% tax fee on each transaction of tokens. Read the following paragraph to learn how that tax decrease supply pressure and increases demand on altcoin simultaneously.
What’s the SGT token?
The SGT is the BEP20 (BSC) token. Besides donation, the utility value of this Binance Smart Chain altcoin has deflation and liquidity advantages. Due to the smart contract’s code, 10% tax applies on each transfer of SGT token. The agreement allocated that tax as follows: 4% spreading among to all token-holders, 2% goes to the liquidity pool, 2% goes to the burning address, 1% goes to the treasury wallet dedicated to new listings and marketing. And only 1% goes to the donation’s wallet.
- Token Name: SPACEGOAT TOKEN
- Symbol: SGT
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x783fe4a84645431b31b914b609b86127b96057ea
How to buy SGT tokens?
To purchase SGT tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the SGT/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw SGT tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell SGT tokens?
To sell SGT tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit SGT tokens into your account.
- Open the SGT/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 or BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit SGT token?
To deposit SGT tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw SGT token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.