The undeniable fact is that crypto-related companies are the main beneficiaries of the current crypto bull run. Do you want evidence? Look at Coinbase’s share price. Its price to earning (P/E) ratio is 162 at that moment! So, wouldn’t it be a rational idea to take a revenue share in some crypto startup aiming to provide crypto services? With that idea in mind, let’s learn about the Noda project and its NCN token. Continue reading to get a brief description of Noda Network. Also, you will learn how to trade NCN tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Noda?
Noda is a blockchain startup that consists of three products. The first one is the NodaWallet. It allows users to synchronize and instantly convert altcoins on decentralized exchanges. The second product is Noda Pay allowing to make payments around the world in crypto. The third product is the Noda Network that’s a decentralized protocol for providing liquidity. Therefore, the primary revenue source for that startup comes from transactional fees. Also, taking into account the growing adoption of cryptocurrencies, Noda’s business should grow accordingly. Moreover, the project already has a working mobile interface. Check it here.
What’s the NCN token?
The NCN is an ERC20 and BEP20 token simultaneously because it works on the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. The Noda Network (NCN) token allows Noda’s users to get discounts on the platform. Also, users could cover it to fiat easily. Moreover, the team plans to provide the community with the ability to exchange tokens for other DeFi-based altcoins.
- Token Name: Noda Network
- Symbol: NCN
- Token total supply: 100,000,000
- Ethereum smart contract address: 0xE048dC5145C62c8f7882B02fA2D0156e0BE6c164.
BSC Smart contract address: 0x04c145b7796a1418cd4b5ba8a58c204eb6737170.
How to buy NCN tokens?
- Fund your account with ETH or BNB. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase it with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open NCN/ETH or NCN/BNB order book, and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw NCN tokens to your personal BEP20 or ERC20 wallet. Alternatively, you can hold them on the account.
How to buy NCN with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase NCN tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the ETH address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated ETH address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of ETH and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain NCN tokens here.
How to sell NCN tokens?
- Deposit NCN tokens on your account via Ethereum or Binance Smart chains.
- Open NCN/ETH or NCN/BNB order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH or BNB to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit NCN tokens?
To deposit NCN token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to these smart contract addresses: BEP20 or ERC20. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw NCN tokens?
To withdraw NCN tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have a BEP20 or ERC20 compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Markets to trade Noda Network tokens: NCN/ETH and NCN/BNB.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.