Despite the growing popularity of crypto, many people still don’t use it. Many non-tech people don’t understand how to interact with cryptocurrencies. So, the main purpose of Gratitide’s team is to provide people with a simple solution to send and receive GRTD tokens. People can use GRTD token for charity or any other type of donations.
What is the Gratitude platform?
The Gratitude platform aims to provide three solutions. The first one is the Crowdfunding interface, where people could use their social media accounts to make contributions. The second solution is a wallet with multi-signature functionality. The third one is the interface for interactions with legal documents. Therefore, non-tech users could make donations and other actions easily and all over the world.
What’s the GRTD token?
The Gratitude (GRTD) is an ERC-20 token. The GRTD’s token holders can show appreciation to any person or organization in one click. Moreover, holders could provide liquidity and stake tokens to earn passive income. Also, Gratitide’s team has a plan to make a partial migration to the Binance chain. As a result, token holders could use two chains for transactions with a BSC and ERC20 bridge.
- Token Name: Gratitude
- Symbol: GRTD
- Token total supply: 100,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xda5441cf7bedbd97b09542673fc24144a75415ee
How to buy GRTD tokens?
To purchase GRTD tokens for USDT, ETH, or WBTC do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the GRTD/ETH, GRTD/USDT, or GRTD/WBTC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw Gratitude tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell GRTD tokens?
To sell GRTD tokens for USDT, ETH, or WBTC, follow three steps:
- Deposit Gratitude tokens on your account.
- Open the GRTD/ETH, GRTD/USDT, or GRTD/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit GRTD tokens?
To deposit GRTD tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw GRTD tokens?
To withdraw GRTD from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Gratitude platform.
- Markets to trade GRTD altcoin:
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie