The idea to skip the useless ICO stage is getting more popular among new blockchain startups. Instead of token sale stages, crypto projects make fair launches. One of such projects is Firulais Finance ($FIRU). Its developers burned half of the FIRU token emission and placed another half into the liquidity pool on Uniswap. Moreover, they locked liquidity on the Unicrypt. So, in the following paragraphs, you will learn more details about that project. Also, you will get instructions on how to trade FIRU tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Firulais Finance project?
Firulais Finance is a community-focused DeFi project that made a fair launch of Firulais (FIRU) cryptocurrency. The startup plans to release three products. The first is NFT Marketplace, where users could stake $FIRU tokens and get rewards with NFTs. The second product is FiruWallet, available on iOS and Android. It will allow people to store and transfer cryptocurrencies. Finally, the devs want to launch a FiruDex – a decentralized crypto exchange with low commissions. As a result, users could trade and swap ERC20 assets to BEP20 tokens.
What’s the FIRU token?
The FIRU token is an ERC20 token with an auto-reward function. So, the Firulais smart contract takes a 2% fee from each transaction to reallocate them among all existing token-holders. That’s how Auto Rewards Farming (ARF) works. Moreover, the Firulais team does not have tokens because 50% of the total supply is on Unicrypt, while the remaining coins are on the burn wallet. Also, the management aims to issue $FIWT Token for the transactions’ payments between FIRUWALLET – FIRUDEX. So, $FIRU token-holders will get a share of $FIWT emission for free.
- Token Name: Firulais
- Symbol: FIRU
- Token total supply: 100,000,000,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xe276056f924e15beac26f7b10b6d2805f9c64bb5
How to buy FIRU tokens?
To purchase FIRU tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the FIRU/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw FIRU tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell FIRU tokens?
To sell FIRU tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit FIRU tokens into your account.
- Open the FIRU/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit FIRU token?
To deposit FIRU tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw FIRU token?
To withdraw FIRU tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
Useful links to trade FIRU tokens
- The Firulais’s website.
- Market to trade Firulais tokens: FIRU/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.