Meet another long-working cryptocurrency tracker that can list your Token for free. Discover the Blockspot. It’s a blockchain data platform that works since 2018. Thanks to the honestly generated traffic, it contains 12000 coins from 1100 exchanges. Moreover, it constantly adds new wallets, altcoins, and crypto companies. So, find all the details below for adding your asset to Blockspot’s list of cryptocurrencies.
Also, get many other guides to increase your Token’s awareness at no cost. For instance, attract potential buyers by pushing the currency to the TrustWallet, MEW, Trezor, Ledger wallets for free. Also, make your altcoin visible on the Coincodex, LiveCoinWatch, CoinCheckup, Coindataflow, DigitalCoinPrice, Coincost, and TokenInsight trackers. In addition, push the asset to the best token-voting sites. And list a currency on Binance for free as well as on Coinbase. Furthermore, improve coin’s cap and rank by updating circulation supply on Coingecko. In addition, turn on the price and market cap on BscScan and Etherscan. Besides, integrate Bank Cards and Apple Pay with your project’s web. And boost your currency liquidity on DEX for free. Finally, use an ultimate guide on how to make best coin.
What’s the Blockspot?
The Blockspot is an informative platform dedicated to blockchain technology and companies. Moreover, the developers founded it in 2018 and constantly released improvements. So, as for now, this tracker has become one of the biggest Blockchain Data Platforms. Why? Because it attracts 80-130K visitors monthly. Also, its data is available to retail and institutional investors via a user-friendly interface. As a result, the website supports over 12000 coins, 1100 exchanges, 150 wallets, and 50 Blockchain companies.
Also, due to the Similarweb, the Blockspot’s had 76.5K to 122.1K visitors for the last three months. Is it good traffic? Yes. That’s a high organic traffic.
The primary advantage of Blockspot is scalability. Firstly, it shows cryptocurrencies and exchanges. Secondly, the platform allows adding crypto wallets. Moreover, users can add non-tokenized blockchain companies. As a result, this tracking portal can gain more traffic in the long run. So, appear on Blockspot’s list of crypto-assets. Therefore, all markets for your altcoin will be visible in one table (see an example below).
How to add Token?
To add the currency to Blockspot’s list, perform two actions. Firstly, ensure that Blockspot supports an exchange where your Token is tradable. Secondly, submit a request, as explained below.
1. Check exchanges
Use the search bar here to check exchange as shown on the screenshot. So, type the name of the crypto exchange where your Token is available for trading now.
2. Submit the form
If you found a cryptocurrency exchange that supports your Token in the searching bar, submit the form as explained below. Also, you can list Token on Tokpie exchange to appear on Blockspot and other trackers. Find the replies’ examples in this table.
More options to boost altcoin for free
- List token on Trust Wallet.
- List altcoin on Coinbase at no cost.
- Add a currency to Binance for free.
- Get token listed for free on CEX exchange.
- Utilize a Rented Liquidity on PancakeSwap / Uniswap.
- Use an ultimate guide on how to make super coin.
- Raise cryptocurrency liquidity on PancakeSwap and Uniswap at no cost.
- List cryptocurrency on TokenInsight tracker.
- Enable the coin’s price and total market cap on explorers.
- Also, add the asset to the Coincost.
- Secondly, list the coin to DigitalCoinPrice.
- Then, add cryptoasset to the Coindataflow tracking portal.
- Besides, push the Token on the CoinCheckup.
- Also, include the currency to LiveCoinWatch.
- Then, push the asset to CoinCodex’s list.
- Also, appear on the top Coin-Voting websites.
- Then, include Token’s logo to MyEtherWallet (MEW).
- In addition, add the currency into the Trezor.
- Also, increase Token Circulation Supply to grow the rank and market cap.
- Finally, turn on Bank Cards and Apple Pay on your web.