As you are, we’re also exhausted from looking at relatively similar DeFi projects born every hour. However, we have finally found something special for you. Meet the BambooDefi and its BAMBOO token. That’s a simple, original, and almost finished DeFi exchange platform that has everything for success.
What’s the BambooDefi?
The BambooDefi is a DeFi exchange platform. Why should it succeed in such a competitive market? There are five reasons:
- It has a real team of developers, including a well-known crypto expert (CEO) from Spain. Besides, they have technological and legal partners.
- Working MVP is available. Check it now. These guys are creating an understandable product that is easy to use. Also, you will find an original and clear white paper.
- It created a well-designed tokenomics supported by regular burnings, deflation, and incentives for token-holders.
- The independent and reputable audit company verifies the smart contracts’ infrastructure.
- It has a competitive advantage. In contrast to Uniswap, BambooDefi’s liquidity providers continue to receive passive income two months after funds withdrawing.
Great. But, why will people start using BambooDefi when they have already used Uniswap, Mooniswap, etc.? The answer is simple. People will be looking for diversification and higher ROI. To decreases the risks, a liquidity provider splits capital among different DEX protocols. So, he/she can choose the BambooDefi. When too many people add liquidity into one pool (pair) on one platform, the individual returns go down there. Therefore, a logical desire would be reallocating funds into the same trade pair (pool) but organized on other DEX exchanges.
What’s the BAMBOO tokens?
In addition to all the success conditions, the platform has a native token – BambooDefi (BAMBOO). It’s an ERC-20 token with two central utility values. First, token-holders can propose suggestions and vote for them. Second, the BAMBOO tokens allow its owners to earn much more on farming and other incentives.
- Token Name: BambooDeFi
- Symbol: BAMBOO
- Token total supply: check Etherscan. Note that the total BAMBOO token supply is unlimited, but the community can change it via governance.
- Smart contract address: 0xf56842af3b56fd72d17cb103f92d027bba912e89
How to buy BAMBOO tokens?
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the BAMBOO/ETH, BAMBOO/USDT, or BAMBOO/WBTC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BAMBOO tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell BAMBOO tokens?
- Deposit BAMBOO tokens on your account.
- Open the BAMBOO/ETH, BAMBOO/USDT, or BAMBOO/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit BAMBOO tokens?
To deposit BambooDeFi tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to this smart contract address: 0xf56842af3b56fd72d17cb103f92d027bba912e89. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw BAMBOO tokens?
To withdraw BambooDeFi tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- BambooDeFi exchange.
- Markets to trade BambooDeFi tokens: ETH, USDT, and WBTC.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.