The next project that we would like to list today is the Avaluse system and its AVAL token. The Avaluse system consists of three big projects: Vovest, Ubrizy, and Tratopia. So, continue reading to learn how the AVAL’s token holders could benefit from all these projects.
UPDATE: The project’s web is not working. So, this coin is not tradable anymore.
The Avaluse is like the Google Alphabet conglomerate supporting and developing its products (Youtube, Gmail, Instagram). So, in the same way, Avaluse combines and enhances the following three projects.
The first project is Vovest. It’s a digital wallet and card. The primary purpose is to provide simple and secure investments, payments, storing, and buying cryptocurrencies.
The second one is Ubrizy. That’s a marketplace where gamers can buy video games for cryptocurrency.
The third project is Tratopia. This is the NFT marketplace where people can sell their tokenized creations. Therefore, thanks to the Tratopia, Avaluse enters the booming NFTs’ market.
What’s the AVAL token?
The AVAL is an ERC-20 token. Saying shortly, this token allows purchasing any service provided by Vovest, Ubrizy, and Tratopia platforms. Moreover, a token-holder can top-up his phone’s balance, buy goods and services in online shops, and even purchase a Netflix subscription.
- Token Name: Avaluse
- Symbol: AVAL
- Website doesn’t work.
- Token total supply: 100,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0xbcf9dbf8b14ed096b2ba08b7269356197fdd1b5d
How to buy Avaluse tokens?
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the AVAL/ETH, AVAL/USDT, or AVAL/WBTC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw Avaluse tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell AVAL tokens?
- Deposit AVAL tokens on your account.
- Open the AVAL/ETH, AVAL/USDT, or AVAL/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit AVAL tokens?
To deposit Avaluse’s tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw AVAL tokens?
To withdraw Avaluse’s tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Also, Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Avalus’s platform is not working.
- Markets to trade Avaluse’s tokens:
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.