Because of a tremendous Cardano price growth in recent months, Tokpie has decided to list the ADA token. Also, let’s find out why this old blockchain company demonstrates such progress after four years from being founded. In addition, you’ll get a guide on how to trade ADA tokens on the Tokpie exchange and purchase Cardano tokens with a bank card.
What are the Cardano advantages?
First, you should know that the Cardano is not just a proof-of-stake blockchain platform. In contrast to other chains, Cardano’s blockchain focuses on real business problems. Thanks to the big team of engineers, Cardano accommodates a broad range of use cases. For example, companies in education, retail, agriculture, finance, and healthcare can apply Cardano’s blockchain into their business processes. Moreover, its open-source project redistributes power from unaccountable structures to the margins to individuals. As a result, the blockchain helps create a more secure, transparent, and fair society.
How does Voting work in the Cardano network?
Second, being founded in 2017, the Cardano community has voting power. How? It’s simple. Each ADA token ensures that its owner can participate in the operation of the network. Therefore, those who hold the cryptocurrency have the right to vote on every network’s change.
What’s the ADA token?
As mentioned above, Cardano’s proof-of-stake and voting tokenomics bring advantages for every ADA token holder. For instance, when a person holds $ADA in the Cardano chain, it represents a stake in the network. The more tokens he keeps, the more the size of that stake. Moreover, a holder can delegate and pledge a stake. And that’s a fundamental Cardano’s advantage. Furthermore, apart from potential price gains, a holder benefits from $ADA staking. So, check how many extra coins you could earn by staking ADA with the reward’s calculator.
- Token Name: Binance-Peg Cardano Token
- Symbol: ADA
- Token total supply: 45,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x3ee2200efb3400fabb9aacf31297cbdd1d435d47
How to buy ADA tokens?
- Fund your account with BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase it with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open ADA/BNB, ADA/ETH, ADA/USDT, or ADA/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ADA tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy ADA with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to purchase ADA tokens for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain ADA tokens here.
How to sell ADA tokens?
To sell ADA tokens for BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC, follow three steps:
- Deposit ADA tokens on your account.
- Open ADA/BNB, ADA/ETH, ADA/USDT, or ADA/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw BNB, ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit ADA tokens?
To deposit ADA tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw ADA token?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
- Cardano’s website.
- Markets to trade Cardano Token:
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.