Wouldn’t it be a wrong idea to list your Token on as many coin trackers as possible? Of course not. Every blockchain startup needs to bring in new visitors, users, and investors. And the most efficient way to attract people is to list your Token on every tracker. It doesn’t cost a penny.
Apart from CMC and CoinGecko, there are many other popular tracking recourses such as Coincodex, LiveCoinWatch, CoincheckUp, Coindataflow, DigitalCoinPrice, Blockspot, TokenInsight, CoinLore, Coindar, BitDegree, and Coinopy as well as on Binance / Coinbase. So, today, we’re happy to introduce one more platform that shows cryptocurrencies’ prices in real-time. Meet the Coincost, a light, and high-traffic cryptocurrency tracker. Also, learn how to add your Token to the Coincost’s list.
Besides, gain more attention to your crypto project for free by adding the coin to:
- Best token-voting platforms;
- MyEtherWallet (MEW) wallet;
- Trezor wallet;
- In addition, allow your users to buy tokens with Bank Cards and Apple Pay.
- Also, turn on the dynamic price and market cap on BscScan or Etherscan.
- Discover how to expand a coin’s liquidity on DEX at no cost.
- Read an Ultimate guide on how to make successful coin.
What’s the Coincost?
The Coincost is a crypto-tracker that shows the live prices of over 12,754 crypto assets. Also, it supports +540 exchanges and their markets. Its users can sort top cryptocurrencies by market cap and volume. Furthermore, visitors can spot the most viewed coins for the last 24 hours and seven days. Important to note that the tracker’s domain has been active since 2017. So, there is no reason to think that its website could stop working.
According to Similarweb, Coincost’s traffic was around 613.1K in December 2021. However, sometimes the number of visitors reaches one million (check the image below).
Also, the portal supports 24 languages and has a light and very responsive interface. After being listed on Coincost, your Token gets a separate page (example) with a price chart, brief information about your project, and social links.
How to add Token?
Do two simple steps if you want to add Token to the Coin Cost. First, make sure that your coin is already tradable on any exchange from this list. The second step is to submit a short contact form on the tracker’s website. Find a detailed explanation below.
1. Check crypto exchange
As said in the beginning, Coincost supports over 540 exchanges, so make sure that your altcoin has a trading volume on any one of them. For instance, the Tokpie exchange is already in the Coincost’s list of exchangers. So, list your currency on Tokpie to make it visible on Coincost. Besides, having a coin tradable on Tokpie unlocks many other trackers for you.
2. Submit the form
After checking exchanges, fill out and submit a short form. How to do it? Click on “Contact us” in the Coincost’s website footer. Fill in your name and email address. Finally, enter the message and press the “Submit” button. Find a template of the message’s text below.
Hello, Kindly add our [Token’s symbol].
Please find all details below.
Token’s address URL:
Link to the Token’s logo:
Exchanges/markets where the asset is listed and traded:
Additional ways to promote your Token for free
- Push a coin to the Coinopy.
- Publicize your digital asset on BitDegree.
- Add a crypto-asset to Coindar’s calendar.
- Also, list a cryptocurrency on CoinLore.
- Want to list your tokens on CoinGecko but don’t know where to start? Check out this ultimate guide. 🦎
- Quickly and easily list your token on CoinMarketCap by following this ultimate guide.
- Stumble upon a comprehensive collection of steps for adding the token’s logo to Metamask. 🦊
- Learn how to obtain circulation supply on CoinMarketCap.
- Intensify the updating on Etherscan and Bscscan.
- List coin to on the Trust Wallet.
- Make token visible on Coinbase.
- List a cryptocurrency on Binance for free.
- List token on CEX exchange at no cost.
- Rent huge liqudity for PancakeSwap / Uniswap.
- Use an ultimate guide on how to make great altcoin.
- Grow token liquidity on PancakeSwap / Uniswap for free.
- Complete token Listing on the TokenInsight tracking app.
- Enable price and market cap on the main explorers.
- Add a currency to Blockspot.
- Include the coin to DigitalCoinPrice.
- Push cryptoasset to the Coindataflow tracking portal.
- List the Token on the CoinCheckup.
- Also, include the coin to LiveCoinWatch.
- Include asset to CoinCodex.
- Include the Token to the best Coin-Voting websites.
- Add Token’s logo to MyEtherWallet (MEW).
- Include the currency into the Trezor.
- Improve Token Circulation Supply to grow Market cap and Rank.
- Enable Bank Cards and Apple Pay on your web.