What we definitely know about South America and Latin America in terms of cryptocurrencies? The only fact – people from this region like crypto. The reason is simple. Local fiat currencies suck. Therefore, to avoid fiat money depreciation, people relocated funds to cryptocurrencies with limited total supply. So, wouldn’t it be a wrong idea to create a local cryptocurrency Exchange to serve such a great demand on digital assets?
That’s exactly what the team of Brazilian developers had made. They created the Uze exchange. Let’s learn more about that exchange and its Uze token.
UPDATE: Pay attention that the project’s website is not working.
What’s Uze exchange?
The Uze is the already functioning centralized exchange platform. It offers the typical bunch of services: crypto trading, token listing, etc. But the main completive advantage is the exchange localization in Brazil. So, the team can focus on serving the growing number of customers from Latin America. They could satisfy the needs of retail traders from South America better than other (none-local) exchanges.
What’s Uze token?
The UZE is an ERC-20 token. The usage of this token allows paying fees and services on the Uze’s exchange. Also, Uze’s team plans to buyback tokens from the market periodically.
- Token Name: UZE EXCHANGE
- Symbol: UZE
- The Website is not working.
- Token total supply: 212,021,000
- Smart contract address: 0xbdcd5fafe4336a844233ebb0aff845d6b2100899
How to buy UZE tokens?
To purchase UZE tokens for USDT, ETH, or WBTC do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT, ETH, or WBTC. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH and USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the UZE/ETH, UZE/USDT, or UZE/WBTC order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw UZE’s tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy UZE with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain UZE tokens for local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the ETH address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated ETH address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of ETH and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting the ETH deposit’s confirmation email, proceed with the UZE token purchase.
How to sell UZE tokens?
To sell UZE tokens for USDT, ETH, or WBTC, follow three steps:
- Deposit UZE’s tokens on your account.
- Open the UZE/ETH, UZE/USDT, or UZE/WBTC order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH, USDT, or WBTC to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit UZE tokens?
To deposit UZE’s tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw UZE tokens?
To withdraw UZE’s tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Also, Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Uze’s exchange platform doesn’t work.
- Markets to trade Uze’s tokens:
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.