Fifteen years ago, a student had to go to the library to do the homework. But that’s not the case nowadays. Long before covid, the growing popularity of Online Education was evident. So, pandemic limitations have just speeded up the growth of the e-learning industry. Today you will learn about the Learning Cash project that connects teachers and students, allowing them to use the EAD token. Besides, you’ll find an explanation on how to trade EAD tokens on the Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Learning Cash?
The Learning Cash is a crypto startup that aims to reduce bureaucracy in payment for online courses. The demand is enormous because banks’ services cost is too high for international transactions. So, the project’s solution allows institutions, self-employed teachers, and online course platforms to accept $EAD cryptocurrency. Simultaneously, students who need to take a specific course can enroll fast, regardless of their location, by paying with Learning Cash altcoins.
What’s the EAD token?
EAD is a BEP20 (BSC) token that serves payments from online courses consumers to e-learning providers. Therefore, token-holders don’t need credit cards, direct bank transfers, or other fees. Also, the team believes that all institutions, professors, and online course platforms will start using these coins as the means of payment for their courses sooner or later.
- Token Name: Learning Cash
- Symbol: EAD
- Token total supply: 100,000,000.
- BSC Smart contract address: 0x74b6978f0b449f71c6e7addefd62bbeb3fa89b71.
How to buy EAD token?
To purchase EAD tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the EAD/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw EAD tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to buy EAD with Bank Card or Apple Pay?
Use your bank card or Apple Pay to obtain EAD altcoins for your local fiat currency.
- Log in and generate the USDT address by clicking on the [+ Deposit] button here.
- Enter the generated USDT address on the bank card processing page. Also, enter the amount of USDT and click on the “Continue” button.
- After getting a confirmation email, obtain $EAD tokens here.
How to sell EAD tokens?
To sell EAD tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit EAD tokens into your account.
- Open the EAD/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 / BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit EAD token?
To deposit the EAD token into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw EAD tokens?
Also, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance.
Useful links to trade EAD tokens
- Market to trade the EAD tokens: EAD/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Moreover, find Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions, contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.