The super-low transactional fees on the Binance Smart Chain bring many projects into the market. One of them is the Kai Inu crypto project. So, what is the idea behind Kai Inu? The team wants to attract a big audience by using KaiInu Token with deflationary tokenomics. As a result, Kai Inu could launch NFT Marketplace. So, let’s learn more about the project and how to trade KaiInu Tokens on Tokpie exchange.
What’s the Kai Inu project?
The Kai Inu is a crypto project with tokenomics of deflation. The constantly decreasing circulation supply of the Kai Inu tokens should increase the community and holders. Therefore, the team will be able to bring many users into its NFTs marketplace. With the growing popularity of non-fungible assets, such a strategy could be successful in the long run.
What’s the KaiInu Token?
KaiInu is the BEP20 (BSC) token. What’s important to note about this cryptocurrency is the taxation mechanics. So, its smart contract subtracts and reallocates 7% percent from each transaction. The reallocation consists of the following. 3% goes to the liquidity, 2% to all existing token-holders, and the rest 2% goes back to the project’s team. Moreover, the owners of the tokens could get NFTs for free as a bonus for holding.
- Token Name: Kai Inu
- Symbol: KaiInu
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
- BSC Smart contract address: 0xe5a09784b16e1065c37df14c6e2f06fdce317a1b
How to buy KaiInu token?
To purchase KaiInu tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with USDT. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase USDT with a bank card in few minutes.
- Open the KaiInu/USDT order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw KaiInu tokens to your personal BEP20 wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell KaiInu tokens?
To sell KaiInu tokens for USDT do three simple steps:
- Deposit KaiInu tokens into your account.
- Open the KaiInu/USDT order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw USDT to your personal wallet (ERC20 or BEP20) or hold them on the account.
How to deposit KaiInu token?
To deposit KaiInu tokens into your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit BEP20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw KaiInu token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
Useful links to trade KaiInu
- Kai Inu’s website.
- Market to trade Kai Inu: KaiInu/USDT.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.