One of the significant advantages of nonfungible tokens is owning the related assets without moving those assets physically. Such an approach saves a lot of money by eliminating transportation expenses. For example, you can get a DACC token entailed to NFT representing a gold coin stored in Degen Arts’s office. Simultaneously, you can hold or resell your token at any moment. Regardless of the number of transactions (reselling), the physical coin is still in the initial storage until someone claims it. Please continue reading to find out how to claim Gold Plated Chad Coin on the Degen Arts platform and trade its DACC tokens.
What’s the Degen Arts?
In the previous article, we have already explained what Degen Arts is. Besides developing a 2D game where users can utilize different DegenArts’ NFTs, the team provides the Real World NFT Crossover Collectibles. So, the Degen Arts Chad Coin is the first real-world nonfungible token from Degen’s team.
What’s the DACC token?
The DACC is an ERC20 token. Its utility value is quite simple. Any DACC’s owner can claim Gold Plated Chad Coin and related NFT. You can see how the Degen Arts team keeps in hands the real cold coin in the pictures below. Consequently, one DACC token represents the rights on one Gold Plated Chad Coin NTF pledged by a tangible item.
- Token Name: Degen Arts Chad Coin
- Symbol: DACC
- Token total supply: 100
- Important to note that users burn DACC every time when claiming the Gold Plated Chad Coin.
- Smart contract address: 0xf3312dc4c6d09d93c332844cf1ee58c268354c26
How to buy DACC tokens?
To purchase DACC tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the DACC/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw DACC tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell DACC tokens?
To sell DACC tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit DACC tokens on your account.
- Open the DACC/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit DACC token?
To deposit DACC tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw DACC token?
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- The Degen Arts’s website.
- Market to trade Degen Arts Chad Coin: DACC/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.