The daily creation of hundreds of meme coins led to an interesting result. To stand out from other alternative meme-altcoins, creators have to compete. Therefore, they try to provide people with extraordinary opportunities to beat competitors. One of such meme coins is the RKYU token. So today, you will learn about the Ryukyu Inu and its RKYU tokens.
What’s the Ryukyu Inu project?
The Ryukyu Inu is a community-driven crypto project. Besides the idea to attract as many people as possible, the project’s team plans to issue NFTs and RYUKYU APP. So, active community members could get NFTs for free. Also, users could farm on the Ryukyu application. Ok, but what for the project needs a big community? The answer: it’s required to promote crypto adoption. Also, a vast community can influence the market by reporting and trading on specific cryptocurrencies jointly.
What’s the RKYU token?
The RKYU is an ERC20 token. As you can check on Ryukyu’s web, the team sent half of the total token supply to Vitalik Buterin’s wallet for marketing purposes. Simultaneously, 40% of supply locked on Uniswap. The rest 10% reserved for community growth through giveaways. Important to note that the Ryukyu Inu doesn’t have team tokens because all community members are part of the team.
- Token Name: RyukyuToken
- Symbol: RKYU
- Token total supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000
- Smart contract address: 0x3622d034fbf3baec7060c7cb484a121389684986
How to buy RKYU tokens?
To purchase RKYU tokens for ETH do three simple steps:
- Fund your account with ETH. If you don’t have crypto, you can purchase ETH with a bank card in a few minutes.
- Open the RKYU/ETH order book and place your trade order to buy. Use this instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw RKYU tokens to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to sell RKYU tokens?
To sell RKYU tokens for ETH follow three steps:
- Deposit RKYU tokens on your account.
- Open the RKYU/ETH order book, and place your trade order to sell. Read the instruction if you don’t know how to place a trade order.
- Withdraw ETH to your personal Ethereum wallet or hold them on the account.
How to deposit RKYU token?
To deposit RKYU tokens on your Tokpie account, follow this guide. Also, make sure that you are going to deposit ERC20 tokens that relate to this smart contract address. If you deposit the wrong tokens or the wrong blockchain type, Tokpie could not identify your transfer.
Note: Tokpie doesn’t charge any fees for depositing.
How to withdraw RKYU tokens?
To withdraw RKYU tokens from your Tokpie account, use this instruction. Besides, you must have an eth compatible wallet address to be able to withdraw tokens. Also, check the withdrawal commission.
In addition, please be aware that Tokpie charges a fee for the listing. Tokpie does not give any investment, legal, tax, financial advice, or warranty of token price performance or successful fundraising.
- Ryukyu Inu’s website.
- Market to trade RyukyuToken: RKYU/ETH.
- Also, check trade statistics on Tokpie.
- Tokpie’s trade fees and withdrawal commissions.
For any questions or cooperation, you can contact Tokpie at https://t.me/tokpie.